Financial structure and the effectiveness of pollution control in an oligopolistic industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Lewis, Tracy R., 1986. "Oligopoly and Financial Structure: The Limited Liability Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 956-970, December.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
- Conrad Klaus, 1993. "Taxes and Subsidies for Pollution-Intensive Industries as Trade Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 121-135, September.
- Pitchford, Rohan, 1995. "How Liable Should a Lender Be? The Case of Judgment-Proof Firms and Environmental Risk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1171-1186, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2008:i:9:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupayan Pal, 2012.
"Delegation And Emission Tax In A Differentiated Oligopoly,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80(6), pages 650-670, December.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Governance Working Papers 22935, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and emission tax in a differentiated oligopoly," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- John Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2008.
"Bankruptcy risk and the performance of tradable permit markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(9), pages 1-9.
- John K. Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2007. "Bankruptcy Risk and the Performance of Tradable Permit Markets," Working Papers 2007-9, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Environmental outcomes in a model of mixed duopoly," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 030, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010.
"Does partial privatization improve the environment,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2010-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Does partial privatization improve the environment?," Microeconomics Working Papers 23021, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Does Partial Privatization Improve the Environment?," Working Papers id:3122, eSocialSciences.
- John Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2009. "Bankruptcy Risk, Limited Liability and Imperfectly Enforced Emissions Taxes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3134-3146.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- John K. Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2008. "Bankruptcy Risk and Imperfectly Enforced Emissions Taxes," Working Papers 2008-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Iltae Kim & Sang-Ho Lee, 2002. "Comparison between optimal output tax and ad valorem tax for a polluting oligopolist under demand uncertainty," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Costas Hadjiyiannis & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Optimal Tax Policies with Private-Public Clean-Up, Cross-Border Pollution and Capital Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 822, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fatih Karanfil, 2011.
"Environmental regulation in the presence of unrecorded economy,"
CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 91-108.
- Karanfil, Fatih, 2010. "Environmental regulation in the presence of unrecorded economy," GIAM Working Papers 10-2, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 2010.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers id:2263, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:22:y:2000:i:1:p:21-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .