Second Best Environemntal Policies Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabio Antoniou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Phoebe Koundouri, 2012. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 1019-1040, January.
- Fabio Antoniou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Phoebe Koundouri, 2010. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 49.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Fabio Antoniou & Phoebe Koundouri, 2010. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shreekar Pradhan & J. Scott Holladay & Mohammed Mohsin & Shreekar Pradhan, 2015. "Environmental Policy Instruments and Uncertainties Under Free Trade and Capital Mobility," EcoMod2015 8102, EcoMod.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sugata Ghosh & Eugenia Vella, 2016. "Technological Progress, Time Perception and Environmental Sustainability," Working Papers 2016002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .