Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabio Antoniou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Phoebe Koundouri, 2012. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 1019-1040, January.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Fabio Antoniou & Phoebe Koundouri, 2010. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Fabio Antoniou & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Second Best Environemntal Policies Under Uncertainty," DEOS Working Papers 1005, Athens University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1998. "The semiflexible almost ideal demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 349-364, February.
- Shively, Gerald & Pagiola, Stefano, 2004. "Agricultural intensification, local labor markets, and deforestation in the Philippines," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 241-266, May.
- Hongli Feng & Bruce A. Babcock, 2010.
"Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 789-802.
- Feng, Hongli & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12959, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hongli Feng & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp472, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli & Babcock, Bruce, 2010. "Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium," ISU General Staff Papers 201004070700001493, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Linda Nøstbakken, 2009. "Fuel Versus Food," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 645-663, September.
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Timothy S. Thomas, 2003. "Determinants of Land Use in Amazônia: A Fine-Scale Spatial Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 1016-1028.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Uwe Schneider & Bruce McCarl, 2003.
"Economic Potential of Biomass Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 291-312, April.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Bruce A. McCarl, 2001. "Economic Potential of Biomass-Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp280, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2001. "The Economics of Tropical Deforestation and Land Use: An Introduction to the Special Issue," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(2), pages 155-171.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2008.
"A dynamic model of food and clean energy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1181-1203, April.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & MAGNE Bertrand & MOREAUX Michel, 2006. "A dynamic model of food and clean energy," LERNA Working Papers 06.10.203, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006. "A Dynamic Model of Food and Clean Energy," IDEI Working Papers 403, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Harry de Gorter & David R. Just, 2008. "The Economics of a Blend Mandate for Biofuels," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 738-750.
- Quintero, J.A. & Montoya, M.I. & Sánchez, O.J. & Giraldo, O.H. & Cardona, C.A., 2008. "Fuel ethanol production from sugarcane and corn: Comparative analysis for a Colombian case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 385-399.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Keeney, Roman & Hertel, Thomas, 2008. "The Indirect Land Use Impacts of U.S. Biofuel Policies: The Importance of Acreage, Yield, and Bilateral Trade Responses," GTAP Working Papers 2810, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Angelsen, Arild, 1999. "Agricultural expansion and deforestation: modelling the impact of population, market forces and property rights," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 185-218, February.
- Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven, 2008. "Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 663-674, May.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Angelsen, Arild & Kaimowitz, David, 1999. "Rethinking the Causes of Deforestation: Lessons from Economic Models," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 73-98, February.
- von Braun, Joachim & Pachauri, R. K., 2006. "The promises and challenges of biofuels for the poor in developing countries: IFPRI 2005-2006 Annual Report Essay," Annual report essays 2006Essay, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Goldemberg, José & Guardabassi, Patricia, 2009. "Are biofuels a feasible option?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 10-14, January.
- Feder, Gershon & Feeny, David, 1991. "Land Tenure and Property Rights: Theory and Implications for Development Policy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 135-153, January.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1998. "Semiflexible Almost Ideal Demand System, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1193, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bluffstone Randall A., 1995. "The Effect of Labor Market Performance on Deforestation in Developing Countries under Open Access: An Example from Rural Nepal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 42-63, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shreekar Pradhan & J. Scott Holladay & Mohammed Mohsin & Shreekar Pradhan, 2015. "Environmental Policy Instruments and Uncertainties Under Free Trade and Capital Mobility," EcoMod2015 8102, EcoMod.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sugata Ghosh & Eugenia Vella, 2016. "Technological Progress, Time Perception and Environmental Sustainability," Working Papers 2016002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Environmental Policy; Pollution; Choice of Policy Instrument; Uncertainty.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnd:wpaper:492010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Unai Pascual). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dlcamuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .