Consumer response to monochrome Guideline Daily Amount nutrition labels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- Jacoby, Jacob & Chestnut, Robert W & Silberman, William, 1977. " Consumer Use and Comprehension of Nutrition Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 119-128, Se.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, August.
- Kiesel, Kristin & Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2013.
"Can information costs affect consumer choice? Nutritional labels in a supermarket experiment,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 153-163.
- Kiesel, Kristin & Villas-Boas, Sofia Berto, 2010. "Can Information Costs Affect Consumer Choice?—Nutritional Labels in a Supermarket Experiment—," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116433, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eliza M. Mojduszka & Julie A. Caswell & J. Michael Harris, 2001. "Consumer choice of food products and the implications for price competition and government policy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 81-104.
- David Revelt & Kenneth Train, 1998. "Mixed Logit With Repeated Choices: Households' Choices Of Appliance Efficiency Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 647-657, November.
- Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2011. "Five-a-day, a price to pay: An evaluation of the UK program impact accounting for market forces," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-98, January.
- Mathios, Alan D., 1998.
"The Importance Of Nutrition Labeling And Health Claim Regulation On Product Choice: An Analysis Of The Cooking Oils Market,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-10, October.
- Mathios, Alan D., 1998. "The Importance of Nutrition Labeling and Health Claim Regulation on Product Choice: An Analysis of the Cooking Oils Market," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 159-168, October.
- Mario F. Teisl & Nancy E. Bockstael & Alan Levy, 2001. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Nutrition Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 133-149.
- Russo, J Edward, et al, 1986. " Nutrition Information in the Supermarket," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 48-70, June.
- Joshua P. Berning & Hayley H. Chouinard & Jill J. McCluskey, 2010. "Do Positive Nutrition Shelf Labels Affect Consumer Behavior? Findings from a Field Experiment with Scanner Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 364-369.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:77:y:2018:i:c:p:71-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Apostolidis, Chrysostomos & McLeay, Fraser, 2016. "Should we stop meating like this? Reducing meat consumption through substitution," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 74-89.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:45:y:2018:i:1:p:101-120. is not listed on IDEAS
- Thiene, Mara & Scarpa, Riccardo & Longo, Alberto & Hutchinson, George, "undated". "Front of Pack Food Labels and dietary choice determinants: what works and for whom?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 261225, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:119-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crosetto, P. & Lacroix, A. & Muller, L. & Ruffieux, B., 2018.
"Nutritional and economic impact of 5 alternative front-of-pack nutritional labels: experimental evidence,"
2018-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Paolo Crosetto & Anne Lacroix & Laurent Muller & Bernard Ruffieux, 2018. "Nutritional and economic impact of 5 alternative front-of-pack nutritional labels: experimental evidence," Working Papers hal-01805431, HAL.
- Liu, Xiaoou & Lopez, Rigoberto & Zhu, Chen, 2015. "Can Voluntary Nutrition Labeling Lead to a Healthier Food Market?," 2016 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212818, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFront-of-pack nutrition labelling; GDA; Purchase behaviour; Scanner panel data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:53:y:2015:i:c:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.