Consumer Use and Comprehension of Nutrition Information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John, 1999. "Evaluating Consumer Usage of Nutritional Labeling: The Influence of Socio-Economic Characteristics," P Series 36734, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1981.
"Can health warnings and nutritional information lower welfare?,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6fc1k3tj, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1981. "Can health warnings and nutritional information lower welfare?," CUDARE Working Papers 47006, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jesús Barreiro‐Hurle & Azucena Gracia & Tiziana De‐Magistris, 2010. "The Effects of Multiple Health and Nutrition Labels on Consumer Food Choices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 426-443, June.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Woods, Timothy A., 2013. "Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Ground Bison Given Nutrition Information," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Roe, Brian E. & Teisl, Mario F., 1998.
"The Economics Of Labeling: An Overview Of Issues For Health And Environmental Disclosure,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-11, October.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian, 1998. "The Economics of Labeling: An Overview of Issues for Health and Environmental Disclosure," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 140-150, October.
- Mario F. TEISL & Nancy E. BOCKSTAEL & Alan S. LEVY, 1997.
"Preferences For Food Labels: A Discrete Choice Approach,"
Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project
9614, University of Massachusetts.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Bockstael, Nancy E. & Levy, Alan S., 1997. "Preferences For Food Labels: A Discrete Choice Approach," Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25955, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Wansink, Brian & Park, Sea Bum & Sonka, Steven T. & Morganosky, Michelle A., 2000. "How Soy Labeling Influences Preference And Taste," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1979. "A Theory On Information And Its Application To The Effect Of Labeling On Food Products," Staff Papers 13450, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kent D. Messer & Marco Costanigro & Harry M. Kaiser, 2017. "Labeling Food Processes: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 407-427.
- Kathrin Kureck & Susanne Homölle, 2018. "Individuals’ Perception and Processing of Risk Information: Exploratory Evidence from Germany," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 70(3), pages 255-284, July.
- Boztuğ, Yasemin & Juhl, Hans Jørn & Elshiewy, Ossama & Jensen, Morten Berg, 2015. "Consumer response to monochrome Guideline Daily Amount nutrition labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-8.
- Thiene, Mara & Scarpa, Riccardo & Longo, Alberto & Hutchinson, George, "undated". "Front of Pack Food Labels and dietary choice determinants: what works and for whom?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 261225, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hyunhoe Bae, 2012. "Reducing Environmental Risks by Information Disclosure: Evidence in Residential Lead Paint Disclosure Rule," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 404-431, March.
- Padberg, D. I. & Kubena, Karen S. & Ozuna, Teofilo & Kim, Heaseon & Osborn, Lacye, 1993. "The Nutrition Quality Index: An Instrument for Communicating Nutrition Information to Consumers," Research Reports 257897, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Thiene, Mara & Scarpa, Riccardo & Longo, Alberto & Hutchinson, William George, 2018. "Types of front of pack food labels: Do obese consumers care? Evidence from Northern Ireland," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 84-102.
- Scott Connors & Stephen Anderson-MacDonald & Matthew Thomson, 2017. "Overcoming the ‘Window Dressing’ Effect: Mitigating the Negative Effects of Inherent Skepticism Towards Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 599-621, October.
- Vicenta Sierra & Oriol Iglesias & Stefan Markovic & Jatinder Jit Singh, 2017. "Does Ethical Image Build Equity in Corporate Services Brands? The Influence of Customer Perceived Ethicality on Affect, Perceived Quality, and Equity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 661-676, September.
- Ravenswaay, Eileen O. van, 1993. "Research Needs in the Valuation of Food Safety and Nutrition," Staff Paper Series 201172, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2003. "Importance of EU Label Requirements: An Application of Ordered Probit Models to Belgium Beef Labels," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22077, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:4:y:1977:i:2:p:119-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.