Preferences For Food Labels: A Discrete Choice Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mario F. TEISL & Nancy E. BOCKSTAEL & Alan S. LEVY, 1997. "Preferences For Food Labels: A Discrete Choice Approach," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9614, University of Massachusetts.
References listed on IDEAS
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Schmitz, John D., 1991. "A Recognition Of Health And Nutrition Factors In Food Demand Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Jacoby, Jacob & Chestnut, Robert W & Silberman, William, 1977. " Consumer Use and Comprehension of Nutrition Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 119-128, Se.
- Byrne, Patrick J. & Gempesaw, Conrado M., II & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C., 1991. "An Evaluation Of Consumer Pesticide Residue Concerns And Risk Information Sources," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Russo, J Edward, et al, 1986. " Nutrition Information in the Supermarket," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 48-70, June.
- Ippolito, Pauline M & Mathios, Alan D, 1995. "Information and Advertising: The Case of Fat Consumption in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 91-95, May.
- David G. Swartz & Ivar E. Strand, Jr., 1981. "Avoidance Costs Associated with Imperfect Information: The Case of Kepone," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(2), pages 139-150.
- Byrne, Patrick J. & Gempesaw, Conrado M. & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C., 1991. "An Evaluation of Consumer Pesticide Residue Concerns and Risk Information Sources," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-174, December.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Foster, William & Just, Richard E., 1989. "Measuring welfare effects of product contamination with consumer uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 266-283, November.
- Magat, Wesley A & Viscusi, W Kip & Huber, Joel, 1988. "Consumer Processing of Hazard Warning Information," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 201-232, June.
- Putler, Daniel, 1987. "The Effect of Health Information on Shell Egg Consumption," CUDARE Working Papers 198376, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpssiw:25955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drumaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.