Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Ground Bison Given Nutrition Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacoby, Jacob & Chestnut, Robert W & Silberman, William, 1977. " Consumer Use and Comprehension of Nutrition Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 119-128, Se.
- Maria L. Loureiro & Azucena Gracia & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2006. "Do consumers value nutritional labels?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 249-268, June.
- Sell, Randall S. & Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 2000. "Contribution Of The Bison Industry To The North Dakota Economy," Agricultural Economics Reports 23330, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Berning Joshua P & Chouinard Hayley H & McCluskey Jill J, 2008. "Consumer Preferences for Detailed versus Summary Formats of Nutrition Information on Grocery Store Shelf Labels," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, August.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2003. "Consumer Preferences And Willingness To Pay For Food Labeling: A Discussion Of Empirical Studies," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(3), pages 1-8, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ran, Tao & Yue, Chengyan & Rihn, Alicia, 2015. "Are Grocery Shoppers of Households with Weight-Concerned Members Willing to Pay More for Nutrtional Information on Food?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), pages 1-18, November.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:115:y:2019:i:c:p:160-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qasmi, Bashir A. & Fausti, Scott W. & Underwood, Keith R., 2015. "Consumers' Preferences and Willingness to Pay for Ground Bison," Economics Research Papers 225645, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & Gedikoglu, Ayca & Clarke, Andrew D., 2016. "Consumers’ Preferences for Citrus Fiber-Added Ground Beef," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), November.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.