How Soy Labeling Influences Preference And Taste
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ford, Gary T & Smith, Darlene B & Swasy, John L, 1990. "Consumer Skepticism of Advertising Claims: Testing Hypotheses from Economics of Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 433-441, March.
- Jacoby, Jacob & Chestnut, Robert W & Silberman, William, 1977. "Consumer Use and Comprehension of Nutrition Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 119-128, Se.
- Moorman, Christine, 1990. "The Effects of Stimulus and Consumer Characteristics on the Utilization of Nutrition Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 362-374, December.
- Julie A. Caswell & Eliza M. Mojduszka, 1996.
"Using Informational Labeling to Influence the Market for Quality in Food Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1248-1253.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Mojduszka, Eliza M., 1996. "Using Informational Labeling To Influence The Market For Quality In Food Products," Working Papers 25989, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Julie A. Caswell, 1992. "Current Information Levels on Food Labels," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1196-1201.
- Crosby, Lawrence A & Taylor, James R, 1981. "Effects of Consumer Information and Education on Cognition and Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 43-56, June.
- LAURENT, Gilles & CHANDON, Pierre & WANSINK, Brian, 2000. "A benefit congruency framework of sales promotion effectiveness," HEC Research Papers Series 698, HEC Paris.
- Moorman, Christine & Matulich, Erika, 1993. "A Model of Consumers' Preventive Health Behaviors: The Role of Health Motivation and Health Ability," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 208-228, September.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. "Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariola Grzybowska-Brzezińska & Dominika Kuberska & Magdalena Ankiel & Agnieszka Brelik, 2020. "Consumer’s Behavior in a Multi-Attribute Concept of a Food Product," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 526-551.
- Veale, Roberta & Quester, Pascale, 2009. "Do consumer expectations match experience? Predicting the influence of price and country of origin on perceptions of product quality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 134-144, April.
- Garavaglia, Christian & Marcoz, Elena Maria, 2014. "Willingness to pay for P.D.O. certification: an empirical investigation," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Tyler Williams, 2007. "The effects of expectations on perception: experimental design issues and further evidence," Working Papers 07-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2007.
- Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K. & Rimal, Arbindra, 2011. "Health claims and consumers' behavioral intentions: The case of soy-based food," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 480-489, August.
- Chang, Jae Bong & Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K., 2012. "Consumer valuation of health attributes for soy-based food: A choice modeling approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 335-342.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.