If you love something, let it go mobile: Mobile marketing and mobile social media 4x4
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoch, Stephen J & Loewenstein, George F, 1991. " Time-Inconsistent Preferences and Consumer Self-Control," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 492-507, March.
- Thaler, Richard H & Shefrin, H M, 1981. "An Economic Theory of Self-Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 392-406, April.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2009. "The fairyland of Second Life: Virtual social worlds and how to use them," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 563-572, November.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2011. "The early bird catches the news: Nine things you should know about micro-blogging," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 105-113.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2011. "The early bird catches the news: Nine things you should know about micro-blogging," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 105-113, March.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2011. "Two hearts in three-quarter time: How to waltz the social media/viral marketing dance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 253-263, May.
- LAURENT, Gilles & CHANDON, Pierre & WANSINK, Brian, 2000. "A benefit congruency framework of sales promotion effectiveness," Les Cahiers de Recherche 698, HEC Paris.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gurgul, Piotr, 2012. "New Mobile Marketing Capabilities of the Android Platform," MPRA Paper 68577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Ionela-Roxana GLAVAN & Andreea MIRICA & Bogdan Narcis FIRTESCU, 2016. "The Use of Social Media for Communication In Official Statistics at European Level," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(4), pages 37-48, December.
- Junhong He & Depeng Zhang & Yixia Mao, 2013. "An empirical study on consumer intention to participate in mobile marketing in China," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(7), pages 156-165.
- Pucciarelli, Francesca & Kaplan, Andreas, 2016. "Competition and strategy in higher education: Managing complexity and uncertainty," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 311-320.
- Kaplan, Andreas & Haenlein, Michael, 2014. "Collaborative projects (social media application): About Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 617-626.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2016. "Higher education and the digital revolution: About MOOCs, SPOCs, social media, and the Cookie Monster," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 441-450.
- Goran Pajnic & Davor Bosnjakovic & Ivan Kelic, 2014. "The Potential Of Mobile Applicationsin Organization And Promotion," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 296-303.
- Berman, Barry, 2016. "Planning and implementing effective mobile marketing programs," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 431-439.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial media; Mobile marketing; Mobile social media; Geo-localization; Smartphone; Foursquare; Facebook Places; Google Latitude; Gowalla; Groupon Now;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:55:y:2012:i:2:p:129-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.