The fairyland of Second Life: Virtual social worlds and how to use them
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cova, Bernard, 1996. "The postmodern explained to managers: Implications for marketing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 15-23.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1999. "The Value of Internet Commerce to the Customer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 533-542, April.
- Schlosser, Ann E, 2003. " Experiencing Products in the Virtual World: The Role of Goal and Imagery in Influencing Attitudes versus Purchase Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 184-198, September.
- Glen L. Urban & Eric von Hippel, 1988. "Lead User Analyses for the Development of New Industrial Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 569-582, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rom:rmcimn:v:18:y:2017:i:3:p:274-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Andreas M., 2012. "If you love something, let it go mobile: Mobile marketing and mobile social media 4x4," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 129-139.
- Wu He & Feng-Kwei Wang & Yong Chen & Shenghua Zha, 0. "An exploratory investigation of social media adoption by small businesses," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:15-:d:123921 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:7:p:366-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2177-:d:120414 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infotm:v:18:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10799-015-0243-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:1:p:4-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Kane & Codrin Chiru & Stela Georgiana Ciuchete, 2012. "Exploring the Eco-attitudes and Buying Behaviour of Facebook Users," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 157-171, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial media Virtual worlds Virtual social worlds Second Life;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:6:p:563-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.