Health-related ad information and health motivation effects on product evaluations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koert Van Ittersum & Matthew T. G. Meulenberg & Hans C. M. Van Trijp & Math J. J. M. Candel, 2007. "Consumers’ Appreciation of Regional Certification Labels: A Pan-European Study," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Athanasios Krystallis & Polymeros Chrysochou, 2012. "Do Health Claims and Prior Awareness Influence Consumers' Preferences for Unhealthy Foods? The Case of Functional Children's Snacks," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 86-102, January.
- Klaus Grunert & Liisa Lähteenmäki & Yasemin Boztug & Emilia Martinsdóttir & Øydis Ueland & Annika Åström & Piritta Lampila, 2009. "Perception of Health Claims Among Nordic Consumers," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 269-287, September.
- MacKenzie, Scott B & Spreng, Richard A, 1992. " How Does Motivation Moderate the Impact of Central and Peripheral Processing on Brand Attitudes and Intentions?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 519-529, March.
- Scott, Linda M, 1994. " Images in Advertising: The Need for a Theory of Visual Rhetoric," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 252-273, September.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
- Lähteenmäki, Liisa & Lampila, Piritta & Grunert, Klaus & Boztug, Yasemin & Ueland, Øydis & Aström, Annika & Martinsdóttir, Emilia, 2010. "Impact of health-related claims on the perception of other product attributes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 230-239, June.
- Moorman, Christine, 1990. " The Effects of Stimulus and Consumer Characteristics on the Utilization of Nutrition Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 362-374, December.
- Moorman, Christine & Matulich, Erika, 1993. " A Model of Consumers' Preventive Health Behaviors: The Role of Health Motivation and Health Ability," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 208-228, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 1987. " Memory Factors in Advertising: The Effect of Advertising Retrieval Cues on Brand Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 316-333, December.
- Thomas Anker & Peter Sandøe & Tanja Kamin & Klemens Kappel, 2011. "Health Branding Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 33-45, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:343-361 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood advertisements; Imagery; Health claims; Nutrition claims; Process claims; Health motivation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:6:p:1209-1217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .