Consumers’ Appreciation of Regional Certification Labels: A Pan-European Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Peltzman, 2000.
"Prices Rise Faster than They Fall,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 466-502, June.
- Sam Peltzman, 1998. "Prices Rise Faster Than They Fall," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 142, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Richard Damania & Bill Z. Yang, 1998. "Price Rigidity and Asymmetric Price Adjustment in a Repeated Oligopoly," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 154(4), pages 659-659, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Van Ittersum, Koert & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wansink, Brian & van Trijp, Hans C.M., 2007. "The validity of attribute-importance measurement: A review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1177-1190.
- Zhao, Shuoli & Yue, Chengyan & Wang, Yumeng, 2016. "How Information Affects Consumer Acceptance of Nano-packaged Food Products," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235602, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:119-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Dessì & Federica Caboni & Ernestina Giudici, 2013. "Case Study: The new territorial orientation of a transnational company: Italian pasta," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 72-83, October.
- Chrysochou, Polymeros & Grunert, Klaus G., 2014. "Health-related ad information and health motivation effects on product evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1209-1217.
- Vecchio, Riccardo & Annunziata, Azzurra, 2011. "The role of PDO/PGI labelling in Italian consumersâ€™ food choices," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Ngokkuen, Chuthaporn & Grote, Ulrike, 0. "Geographical Indication for Jasmine Rice: Applying a Logit Model to Predict Adoption Behavior of Thai Farm Households," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
- Caputo, Vincenzina & Aprile, Maria Carmela & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2011. "Consumers’ Valuation for European food quality labels: Importance of Label Information Provision," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114324, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arfini, Filippo & Pazzona, Marina, 2014. "The Coexistence of PDO and Brand Labels: The Case of the Ready-sliced Parma Ham," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199377, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes & Barrena Figueroa, Ramo, 2008. "Structural Equation Models For The Hierarchization Of Activities In The Supply And Distribution Of Origin-Certified Foods," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6394, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2011. "Protecting Geographical Indications: Lessons learned from the Economic Literature," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116081, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balogh, Péter & Békési, Dániel & Gorton, Matthew & Popp, József & Lengyel, Péter, 2016. "Consumer willingness to pay for traditional food products," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 176-184.
- Gaviglio, Anna & Demartini, Eugenio & Pirani, Alberto & Marescotti, Maria Elena & Bertocchi, Mattia, 2015. "National Brands versus Private Labels versus Niche Products: a graphical representation of consumers' perception," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202731, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Resano, Helena & Sanjuán, Ana I. & Albisu, Luis M., 2012. "Consumers’ response to the EU Quality policy allowing for heterogeneous preferences," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 355-365.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ngoulma, Jeannot, 2015. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for dairy products: what the studies say? A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 65250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:7:y:2017:i:8:p:65-:d:106635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Gaviglio & Mattia Bertocchi & Maria Elena Marescotti & Eugenio Demartini & Alberto Pirani, 2016. "The social pillar of sustainability: a quantitative approach at the farm level," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), pages 1-19.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:58:y:2007:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.