Labour Market Regulation and Foreign Direct Investment: US multinationals in Germany and the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Jarvis & S. J. Prais, 1997. "The Quality of Manufactured Products in Britain and Germany," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 421-438.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- Bell, David N.F. & Hart, Robert A. & Hübler, Olaf & Schwerdt, Wolfgang, 2000. "Paid and Unpaid Overtime Working in Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Justus Haucap & Christian Wey & Jens F. Barmbold, 1997. "Location Choice as a Signal for Product Quality: The Economics of 'Made in Germany'," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(3), pages 510-510, September.
- Christel Lane, 1988. "Industrial Change in Europe: The Pursuit of Flexible Specialisation in Britain and West Germany," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 2(2), pages 141-168, June.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:139:y::i:1:p:79-87 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2002.
"Institutions in the economic fitness landscape: What impact do welfare state institutions have on economic performance?,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment
FS I 02-210, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2003. "Institutions in the Economic Fitness Landscape: What Impact Do Welfare State Institutions Have on Economic Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordslabour market regulation; location decision; option value of flexibility;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaa:wpaper:200204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Chadi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaegde.html .