Der Einfluss personalpolitischer Flexibilität auf die Standortwahl Multinationaler Unternehmen: eine empirische Analyse
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Campus II, D-54286 Trier|
Web page: http://www.iaaeu.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003.
"Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firm Survival and Industry Dynamics,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2003-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2002. "Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firm Survival and Industry Dynamics," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 86, Royal Economic Society.
- Valerie Jarvis & S. J. Prais, 1997. "The Quality of Manufactured Products in Britain and Germany," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 421-438.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:139:y::i:1:p:79-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Zeckhauser & John Pound, 1990. "Are Large Shareholders Effective Monitors? An Investigation of Share Ownership and Corporate Performance," NBER Chapters, in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 149-180 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary O'Mahony, 1995. "International Differences in Manufacturing Unit Labour Costs," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 154(1), pages 85-110, November.
- William N. Cooke & Deborah S. Noble, 1998. "Industrial Relations Systems and US Foreign Direct Investment Abroad," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 581-609, December.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1980.
"The Location of Overseas Production and Production for Export by U.S. Multinational Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
0482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kravis, Irving B. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1982. "The location of overseas production and production for export by U.S. multinational firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 201-223, May.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Wooton, Ian, 2002. "Multinational Investment, Industry Risk and Policy Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Susan N. Houseman, 1997. "External and Internal Labor Market Flexibility: An International Comparison," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: David Lewin & Daniel J.B. Mitchell & Mahmood A. Zaidi (ed.), The Human Resource management Handbook, Part II, pages 21-43 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jost, Thomas, 1997. "Direktinvestitionen und Standort Deutschland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1997,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Coughlin, Cletus C & Terza, Joseph V & Arromdee, Vachira, 1991. "State Characteristics and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment within the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 675-83, November.
- Cabral, Luis, 1995. "Sunk Costs, Firm Size and Firm Growth," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 161-72, June.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:154:y::i:1:p:85-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Stephen, 1989. "Sunk costs, financial markets, and contestability," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1089-1113, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaa:wpaper:200301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Chadi)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.