Developing effective e-recruiting websites: Insights for managers from marketers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- In Lee, 2005. "The Evolution of E-Recruiting: A Content Analysis of Fortune 100 Career Web Sites," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 3(3), pages 57-68, July.
- Krishnamurthy, Parthasarathy & Sivaraman, Anuradha, 2002. " Counterfactual Thinking and Advertising Responses," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 650-658, March.
- Simonson, Itamar & Kivetz, Ran, 2000. "The Effects of Incomplete Information on Consumer Choice," Research Papers 1609, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Mandel, Naomi & Johnson, Eric J, 2002. " When Web Pages Influence Choice: Effects of Visual Primes on Experts and Novices," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 235-245, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane & Staelin, Richard, 1987. " Effects of Quality and Quantity of Information on Decision Effectiveness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 200-213, September.
- Keller, Punam Anand & Block, Lauren G, 1997. " Vividness Effects: A Resource-Matching Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 295-304, December.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- MacKenzie, Scott B & Spreng, Richard A, 1992. " How Does Motivation Moderate the Impact of Central and Peripheral Processing on Brand Attitudes and Intentions?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 519-529, March.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Fortin, David R. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy, 2005. "Interactivity and vividness effects on social presence and involvement with a web-based advertisement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 387-396, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweitzer, Linda & Lyons, Sean, 2008. "The market within: A marketing approach to creating and developing high-value employment relationships," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 555-565.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1253943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurélie Girard & Bernard Fallery, 2011. "E-recruitement : From Transaction-Based Practices to Relationship-Based Approaches," Post-Print hal-00777779, HAL.
- Naveed R. KHAN & Marinah AWANG & Arsalan Mujahid GHOURI, 2013. "Impact Of E-Recruitment And Job-Seekers Perception On Intention To Pursue The Jobs," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 47-57, May.
- Gabriel CALIN & Iulia BIVOLARU & Paula IVAN, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of the Online Recruiting Platforms using Utility-related Factors," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(2), pages 15-23.
- Aurélie Girard & Bernard Fallery, 2009. "E-recruitment: new practices, new issues. An exploratory study," Post-Print hal-00777802, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:557-:d:132841 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:50:y:2007:i:4:p:305-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .