Comparative Analysis of the Online Recruiting Platforms using Utility-related Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurer, Steven D. & Liu, Yuping, 2007. "Developing effective e-recruiting websites: Insights for managers from marketers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 305-314.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jiří Bejtkovský, 2018. "Promotion as a Variable of HR Marketing in Selected Corporations in the Czech Republic in the Context of Digitization," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 66(6), pages 1393-1405.
- Ascensión Barroso & Óscar R. González-López & Ramón Sanguino & María Buenadicha-Mateos, 2018. "Analysis and Evaluation of the Largest 500 Family Firms’ Websites through PLS-SEM Technique," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Aurélie Girard & Bernard Fallery, 2011. "E-recruitement : From Transaction-Based Practices to Relationship-Based Approaches," Post-Print hal-00777779, HAL.
- Sołek-Borowska Celina & Wilczewska Maja, 2018. "New Technologies in the Recruitment Process," Economics and Culture, Sciendo, vol. 15(2), pages 25-33, December.
- Black, J. Stewart & van Esch, Patrick, 2020. "AI-enabled recruiting: What is it and how should a manager use it?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 215-226.
- Preeti Nayal & Neeraj Pandey & Justin Paul, 2022. "Covid‐19 pandemic and consumer‐employee‐organization wellbeing: A dynamic capability theory approach," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 359-390, March.
- Puncheva-Michelotti, Petya & Hudson, Sarah & Jin, Gewen, 2018. "Employer branding and CSR communication in online recruitment advertising," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 643-651.
- Naveed R. KHAN & Marinah AWANG & Arsalan Mujahid GHOURI, 2013. "Impact Of E-Recruitment And Job-Seekers Perception On Intention To Pursue The Jobs," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 47-57, May.
- Ruparel, Namita & Bhardwaj, Seema & Seth, Himanshu & Choubisa, Rajneesh, 2023. "Systematic literature review of professional social media platforms: Development of a behavior adoption career development framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(C).
- van Esch, Patrick & Mente, Margaret, 2018. "Marketing video-enabled social media as part of your e-recruitment strategy: Stop trying to be trendy," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 266-273.
- Celina SOŁEK-BOROWSKA & Maja Wilczewska, 2018. "New technologies in the recruitment and selection process," Nowoczesne Systemy Zarządzania. Modern Management Systems, Military University of Technology, Faculty of Security, Logistics and Management, Institute of Organization and Management, issue 3, pages 219-232.
- Kowo Solomon Akpoviroro & ObaAdenuga Olusegun Adeleke & Sabitu Olalekan owotutu, 2019. "Efficacy of E-recruitment Practices on Employee Retention in Multinational Corporations," Economics and Culture, Sciendo, vol. 16(1), pages 161-171, June.
- Schweitzer, Linda & Lyons, Sean, 2008. "The market within: A marketing approach to creating and developing high-value employment relationships," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 555-565.
- Aurélie Girard & Bernard Fallery, 2009. "E-recruitment: new practices, new issues. An exploratory study," Post-Print hal-00777802, HAL.
- Juan L. Tato-Jiménez & María Buenadicha-Mateos & Óscar R. González-López, 2019. "Evolution and Sustainability of Benefits Offered to Employees in On-Line Recruitment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(16), pages 1-17, August.
- Kuo-Yu Huang & Yea-Ru Chuang, 2016. "A task–technology fit view of job search website impact on performance effects: An empirical analysis from Taiwan," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1253943-125, December.
- Mussie T. Tessema & Kiflemariam Abraham & Jing Han & Madison Bowe & Tayler Bug, 2020. "Technology-Based Recruitment and Selection Approaches of an American Multinational Company (AMNC): Practical Implications," International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(3), pages 117133-1171, December.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Recruiting; Utility Factors; Comparative Analysis; Features;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:20:y:2016:i:2:p:15-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.