E-recruitment: new practices, new issues. An exploratory study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holzer, Harry J, 1988. "Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- In Lee, 2005. "The Evolution of E-Recruiting: A Content Analysis of Fortune 100 Career Web Sites," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 3(3), pages 57-68, July.
- Anne Dietrich & Frédérique Pigeyre, 2016. "La gestion des ressources humaines," Post-Print hal-00807759, HAL.
- Mark L. Lengnick-Hall & Steve Moritz, 2003. "The Impact of e-HR on the Human Resource Management Function," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(3), pages 365-379, July.
- Huub Ru‰l & Tanya Bondarouk & Jan Kees Looise, 2004. "E-HRM: Innovation or Irritation. An Explorative Empirical Study in Five Large Companies on Web-based HRM," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 15(3), pages 364-380.
- Maurer, Steven D. & Liu, Yuping, 2007. "Developing effective e-recruiting websites: Insights for managers from marketers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 305-314.
- Anne Dietrich & Frédérique Pigeyre, 2005. "La gestion des ressources humaines," Post-Print hal-00185211, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Shenoy, Varun, 2016. "Changing Approaches in Campus Placements: A New Futuristic Model," MPRA Paper 72245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Shenoy, Varun, 2016. "Green Placement – An Innovative Concept & Strategy in Campus Placement Model," MPRA Paper 74349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2016.
More about this item
Keywordse-recruitement; social network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00777802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.