Changing Approaches in Campus Placements: A New Futuristic Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aurélie Girard & Bernard Fallery, 2009. "E-recruitment: new practices, new issues. An exploratory study," Post-Print hal-00777802, HAL.
- Holm, Anna B., 2012. "E-recruitment: Towards an Ubiquitous Recruitment Process and Candidate Relationship Management," Zeitschrift fuer Personalforschung. German Journal of Research in Human Resource Management, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 26(3), pages 241-259.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & V. T., Shailashree & P. M., Suresh Kumar, 2016. "Analysis of ABC Model of Annual Research Productivity using ABCD Framework," MPRA Paper 73662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Acharya, Sridhar, 2016. "Impact of Green Energy on Global Warming - A Changing Scenario," MPRA Paper 73374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Student Centric Curriculum Design and Implementation – Challenges & Opportunities in Business Management & IT Education," MPRA Paper 74365, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Sep 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Organizational Behaviour in 21st Century – ‘Theory A’ for Managing People for Performance," MPRA Paper 72393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Anil & M, Madhushree & R, Revathi, 2018. "Investigation of Business Strategies in Higher Education Service Model of Selected Private Universities in India," MPRA Paper 85726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of Theory X, Theory Y, Theory Z, and Theory A for Managing People and Performance," MPRA Paper 72974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & P. M., Suresh Kumar, 2016. "Theory A for Optimizing Human Productivity," MPRA Paper 74265, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubrajyotsna, 2016. "Student Centric Learning Through Planned Hard work - An Innovative Model," MPRA Paper 73621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFuture campus placement model; Online-oriented industry placement model.;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2016-07-09 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .