Comparative Analysis of Theory X, Theory Y, Theory Z, and Theory A for Managing People and Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Analysis of Choice Based Credit System in Higher Education," MPRA Paper 71743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & V.T., Shailashree & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Application of ABCD Analysis Framework on Private University System in India," MPRA Paper 71769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Shenoy, Varun, 2016. "Changing Approaches in Campus Placements: A New Futuristic Model," MPRA Paper 72245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "The concept of Ideal Strategy and its realization using White Ocean Mixed Strategy," MPRA Paper 71770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2015. "Ideal Technology Concept & its Realization Opportunity using Nanotechnology," MPRA Paper 71380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2020. "Promoting Faculty and Student-Centered Research and Innovation based Excellence Model to Reimage Universities," MPRA Paper 101751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational theories; Theory X; Theory Y; Theory Z; Theory A;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.