Review on Various Ideal System Models Used to Improve the Characteristics of Practical Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Acharya, Radhakrishna, 2016. "Strategic Management Models & Indian Epics," MPRA Paper 71771, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2016. "Business Strategy for Nanotechnology based Products and Services," MPRA Paper 71766, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Acharya, Sridhar, 2016. "Impact of Green Energy on Global Warming - A Changing Scenario," MPRA Paper 73374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "The concept of Ideal Strategy and its realization using White Ocean Mixed Strategy," MPRA Paper 71770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "A Review on Advanced Security Solutions in Online Banking Models," MPRA Paper 71749, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2015. "Ideal Technology Concept & its Realization Opportunity using Nanotechnology," MPRA Paper 71380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2019. "Building World-Class Universities : Some Insights & Predictions," MPRA Paper 95734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIdeal Systems; Ideal technology; Ideal business; Ideal electrical energy source; Ideal banking system; Ideal education system; Future ideal systems.;
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.