Theory A for Optimizing Human Productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007.
"Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 91-114, Fall.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007. "Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources," NBER Working Papers 13653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Organizational Behaviour in 21st Century – ‘Theory A’ for Managing People for Performance," MPRA Paper 72393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Shenoy, Varun, 2016. "Changing Approaches in Campus Placements: A New Futuristic Model," MPRA Paper 72245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "The concept of Ideal Strategy and its realization using White Ocean Mixed Strategy," MPRA Paper 71770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2015. "Ideal Technology Concept & its Realization Opportunity using Nanotechnology," MPRA Paper 71380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTheory A; Optimizing human productivity; Organizational success; SWOC analysis;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HRM-2016-10-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.