Investigation of Business Strategies in Higher Education Service Model of Selected Private Universities in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Creating Innovators through setting up organizational Vision, Mission, and Core Values : a Strategic Model in Higher Education," MPRA Paper 71954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Acharya, Radhakrishna, 2016. "Strategic Management Models & Indian Epics," MPRA Paper 71771, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Aithal, Architha & Aithal, Sreeramana, 2018. "How and Why Wharton Business School became World Topper – A Case Study on Organizational Quest for Excellence of First US Business School," MPRA Paper 85727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2015. "Internal Quality Assurance Cell and its Contribution to Quality Improvement in Higher Education Institutions : A Case of SIMS," MPRA Paper 71434, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2015.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Study of Annual Research Productivity in Indian Top Business Schools," MPRA Paper 71435, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Study on Research Productivity in World Top Business Schools," MPRA Paper 72246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Analysis of Choice Based Credit System in Higher Education," MPRA Paper 71743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2017. "Interconnecting Theory A and ABC Model of Organizational Performance," MPRA Paper 78999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2017.
- Deepak Hegde, 2005. "Public and Private Universities: Unequal Sources of Regional Innovation?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 19(4), pages 373-386, November.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2015. "How an effective leadership and governance supports to achieve institutional vision, mission and objectives," MPRA Paper 71433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2015.
- M. D., Pradeep & Aithal, Sreeramana, 2015. "Learning Through Team Centric Exercise & Key Point Pedagogy- An Effective Learning Model for Slow Learners in Social Work Higher Education Training," MPRA Paper 71951, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2015.
- J Mahender Reddy & K S Sujit, 2004. "Higher Education: The Role of Private Universities in India," The IUP Journal of Public Finance, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 70-77, November.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Rao, Srinivas & Kumar, Suresh, 2015. "How Innovations and Best Practices can Transform Higher Education Institutions : A Case Study of SIMS," MPRA Paper 71381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Shenoy, Varun, 2016. "Changing Approaches in Campus Placements: A New Futuristic Model," MPRA Paper 72245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "The concept of Ideal Strategy and its realization using White Ocean Mixed Strategy," MPRA Paper 71770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. K. Paul & A. Bhuimali & P. S. Aithal & R. Rajesh, 2017. "Information Science and Technology (IST): The Nature and View from the Domain of Computing, Humanities, Management and Engineering A Conceptual Techno-Educational Study," Scientific Review, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 3(9), pages 77-82, 09-2017.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubrajyotsna, 2016. "Student Centric Learning Through Planned Hard work - An Innovative Model," MPRA Paper 73621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maryann Feldman & Irwin Feller & Janet Bercovitz & Richard Burton, 2002. "Equity and the Technology Transfer Strategies of American Research Universities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 105-121, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate universities; Business strategies; Admission strategies; Growth strategies; Research strategies; Collaboration strategies; Placement strategies; Technology adoption strategies.;
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:85726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.