How and Why Wharton Business School became World Topper – A Case Study on Organizational Quest for Excellence of First US Business School
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Creating Innovators through setting up organizational Vision, Mission, and Core Values : a Strategic Model in Higher Education," MPRA Paper 71954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Study of Annual Research Productivity in Indian Top Business Schools," MPRA Paper 71435, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Study on Research Productivity in World Top Business Schools," MPRA Paper 72246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 2005. "The future of business schools," MPRA Paper 44888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Organizational Behaviour in 21st Century – ‘Theory A’ for Managing People for Performance," MPRA Paper 72393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2015. "How an effective leadership and governance supports to achieve institutional vision, mission and objectives," MPRA Paper 71433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2015.
- Jeffrey Pfeffer & Christina T. Fong, 2004. "The Business School ‘Business’: Some Lessons from the US Experience," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(8), pages 1501-1520, December.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Rao, Srinivas & Kumar, Suresh, 2015. "How Innovations and Best Practices can Transform Higher Education Institutions : A Case Study of SIMS," MPRA Paper 71381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey & Fong, Christina T., 2004. "The Business School "Business": Some Lessons from the U.S. Experience," Research Papers 1855, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Graham, Alan K. & Morecroft, John D. W. & Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D., 1992. "Model-supported case studies for management education," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 151-166, May.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Innovations in Experimental Learning – A Study of World Top Business Schools," MPRA Paper 71748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Anil & M, Madhushree & R, Revathi, 2018. "Investigation of Business Strategies in Higher Education Service Model of Selected Private Universities in India," MPRA Paper 85726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSSRN Ranking; Wharton Business School; Operational and business strategy in Business school; Research case study; Faculty research output; Organizational Strategy; Quest for excellence in higher education;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2018-04-30 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:85727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.