Report NEP-EDU-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio, 2018. "Minimum Age Requirements and the Impact of School Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 11420, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aithal, Architha & Aithal, Sreeramana, 2018. "How and Why Wharton Business School became World Topper – A Case Study on Organizational Quest for Excellence of First US Business School," MPRA Paper 85727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belzil, Christian & Poinas, François, 2018. "Estimating a Model of Qualitative and Quantitative Education Choices in France," IZA Discussion Papers 11433, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ali Palali & Roel van Elk & Jonneke Bolhaar & Iryna Rud, 2017. "Are good researchers also good teachers? The relationship between research quality and teaching quality," CPB Discussion Paper 347, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ran Abramitzky & Victor Lavy & Santiago Pérez, 2018. "The Long-Term Spillover Effects of Changes in the Return to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 24515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bond, Timothy N. & Mumford, Kevin J., 2018. "Teacher Performance Pay in the United States: Incidence and Adult Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11432, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- María Edo & Mariana Marchionni, 2018. "Fading Out Effect or Long Lasting Nudge? The impact of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program Beyond Starting the School Year in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0225, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hameed, Abdul & Padda, Ihtsham ul Haq & Dahar, Muhammad Arshad, 2017. "Micro-Supply Capacity Assessment and Quality of Education for the Public Sector Schools in Punjab (Pakistan)," MPRA Paper 85020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara, 2018. "Parental Occupation and Children's School Outcomes in Math," IZA Discussion Papers 11395, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caroline Censier-Calmus & Thierry Bontems & Sabine Goulin, 2018. "RELIER: a network to work together and promote quality within French universities," Working Papers halshs-01712014, HAL.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Anil & M, Madhushree & R, Revathi, 2018. "Investigation of Business Strategies in Higher Education Service Model of Selected Private Universities in India," MPRA Paper 85726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Tolstova, 2018. "On the Optimal Progressivity of Higher Education Subsidies: the Role of Endogenous Fertility," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp613, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Sarkar, Sudipa & Sebastián, Raquel & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2018. "Education mismatch in Europe at the turn of the century: Measurement, intensity and evolution," MPRA Paper 85779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "Educational Quality Thresholds in the Diffusion of Knowledge with Mobile Phones for Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 85484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2017.
- Liyousew G. Borga & Myroslav Pidkuyko, 2018. "Whoever Has Will Be Given More: Child Endowment and Human Capital Investment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp616, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bakens, Jessie & Fouarge, Didier & Peeters, Tim, 2018. "Labour market forecasts by education and occupation up to 2022," ROA Technical Report 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Michal Burzynski & Christoph Deuster & Frédéric Docquier, 2018. "The Geography of Talent: Development Implications and Long-Run Prospects," Post-Print hal-01743751, HAL.
- Lefranc, Arnaud, 2018. "Intergenerational Earnings Persistence and Economic Inequality in the Long-Run: Evidence from French Cohorts, 1931-1975," IZA Discussion Papers 11406, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Slobodan Djajić & Frédéric Docquier & Michael Michael, 2018. "Optimal Education Policy and Human Capital - Accumulation in the Context of Brain Drain," Post-Print hal-01743814, HAL.
- Oleksandr S. Chernyshenko & Miloš Kankaraš & Fritz Drasgow, 2018. "Social and emotional skills for student success and well-being: Conceptual framework for the OECD study on social and emotional skills," OECD Education Working Papers 173, OECD Publishing.
- Caroline Censier-Calmus & Thierry Bontems & Sabine Goulin, 2018.
"RELIER: a network to work together and promote quality within French universities
[RELIER : Un réseau pour travailler ensemble et promouvoir la qualité au sein des Universités Françaises]," Working Papers halshs-01712008, HAL.