Creating Innovators through setting up organizational Vision, Mission, and Core Values : a Strategic Model in Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Academic Support through Information System : Srinivas Integrated Model," MPRA Paper 71747, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Student Centric Curriculum Design and Implementation – Challenges & Opportunities in Business Management & IT Education," MPRA Paper 74365, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Sep 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Maintaining Teacher Quality in Higher Education Institutions," MPRA Paper 72240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Study on Research Productivity in World Top Business Schools," MPRA Paper 72246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Anil & M, Madhushree & R, Revathi, 2018. "Investigation of Business Strategies in Higher Education Service Model of Selected Private Universities in India," MPRA Paper 85726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2020. "Analysis of the Indian National Education Policy 2020 towards Achieving its Objectives," MPRA Paper 102549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Architha & Aithal, Sreeramana, 2018. "How and Why Wharton Business School became World Topper – A Case Study on Organizational Quest for Excellence of First US Business School," MPRA Paper 85727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubrajyotsna, 2016. "Student Centric Learning Through Planned Hard work - An Innovative Model," MPRA Paper 73621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Vision; Organizational mission; Organizational core values; Creating innovators.;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2016-07-09 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.