Transforming Society by Creating Innovators through Skill & Research Focussed Education – A Case Study of Srinivas University
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Organizational Behaviour in 21st Century – ‘Theory A’ for Managing People for Performance," MPRA Paper 72393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Maintaining Teacher Quality in Higher Education Institutions," MPRA Paper 72240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2015. "How an effective leadership and governance supports to achieve institutional vision, mission and objectives," MPRA Paper 71433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2015.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh & Kumari, Pavithra, 2015. "Methods and Approaches for Employability Skill Generation in Higher Educational Institutions," MPRA Paper 71995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2016. "Nanotechnology Innovations and Commercialization – Opportunities, Challenges & Reasons for Delay," MPRA Paper 72337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Rao, Srinivas & Kumar, Suresh, 2015. "How Innovations and Best Practices can Transform Higher Education Institutions : A Case Study of SIMS," MPRA Paper 71381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2020. "Analysis of the Indian National Education Policy 2020 towards Achieving its Objectives," MPRA Paper 102549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2019. "Building World-Class Universities : Some Insights & Predictions," MPRA Paper 95734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovations in HIE; Skill & research focussed; Industry integration in HIE; Private university; Srinivas university.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.