Report NEP-INO-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2019. "Transforming Society by Creating Innovators through Skill & Research Focussed Education – A Case Study of Srinivas University," MPRA Paper 95151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Khavenson & Diana Koroleva & Anastasia Lukina, 2019. "The Four Motives Of Educational Innovators," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/EDU/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Krammer, Sorin & Jimenez, Alfredo, 2019. "Do political connections matter for firm innovation? Evidence from emerging markets in Central Asia and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 94942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Huffman, 2019. "An Analysis of the Importance of Both Destruction and Creation to Economic Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 19-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2019. "Innovation and Economic Growth: Does Internet Matter?," MPRA Paper 94851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Andolfatto & Glenn M. Macdonald, 1995. "Technological Innovation, Diffusion and Business Cycle Dynamics," Discussion Papers dp19-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Chu, Angus C. & Kou, Zonglai & Wang, Xilin, 2019. "Dynamic Effects of Minimum Wage on Growth and Innovation in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 94822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morgan, Stephen N. & Mason, Nicole M. & Shupp, Robert S. & Myers, Robert J., 2019. "Does Innovation Drive Delay? Evidence from a Technology Adoption Experiment," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290833, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Francesco Lamperti & Franco Malerba & Roberto Mavilia & Giorgio Tripodi, 2019. "Does the Position in the Inter-sectoral Knowledge Space affect the International Competitiveness of Industries?," LEM Papers Series 2019/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dosis, Anastasios & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1214, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.