The Four Motives Of Educational Innovators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jörn Block & Philipp Sandner, 2009.
"Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs and Their Duration in Self-employment: Evidence from German Micro Data,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 117-137, June.
- Block, Jörn H. & Sandner, Philipp G., 2007. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs and their Duration in Self-employment: Evidence from German Micro Data," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2082, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Jörn Block & Philipp Sandner, 2009. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs and Their Duration in Self-employment: Evidence from German Micro Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 191, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Martin, Chris J. & Upham, Paul & Budd, Leslie, 2015. "Commercial orientation in grassroots social innovation: Insights from the sharing economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 240-251.
- Jolanda Hessels & Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Entrepreneurial aspirations, motivations, and their drivers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 323-339, October.
- Julie Battilana & Bernard Leca & Eva Boxenbaum, 2009. "How actors change institutions : Towards a theory of institutional entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-00576509, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; grassroots innovation; education innovations; motivation; PSED; education system; educational change.;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2019-07-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2019-07-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2019-07-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2019-07-29 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:52edu2019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.