Report NEP-HME-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Kwak, Se Ho, 2019. "Sraffian Indeterminacy in General Equilibrium Revisited," Discussion Paper Series 698, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2019. "Luigi L. Pasinetti: An intellectual biography by Mauro L. Baranzini and Amalia Mirante. An analysis and comment," MPRA Paper 95330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Foster, 2019. "The Us Consumption Function: A New Perspective," Discussion Papers Series 606, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Liang, Qiao & Dong, Han & Bailey, Adrian & Hu, Weibin & Jia, Fu, 2019. "Social embeddedness and rural cooperation: The moderating effects of national culture on the governance of farmer cooperatives," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290709, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kolpashnikova, Kamila & Chiba, Ryota & Shirakawa, Kiyomi, 2019. "Socioeconomic Status and Housework : Cultural Differences in Participation in Routine Housework in Japan, Canada, and the US," Discussion Paper Series 697, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tatiana Khavenson & Diana Koroleva & Anastasia Lukina, 2019. "The Four Motives Of Educational Innovators," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/EDU/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Guillaume Compain & Philippe Eynaud & Lionel Morel & Corinne Vercher-Chaptal, 2019. "Alternative Platforms and Societal Horizon : Characterisation and Strategies for Development," Post-Print halshs-02140104, HAL.
- Osvaldo Guariglia, 2018. "Enforcing economic and social human rights [Ejecutando los derechos humanos económicos y sociales]," Post-Print hal-02163075, HAL.
- Burin Gumjudpai & Yuthana Sethapramote, 2019. "Nature of thermodynamics equation of state towards economics equation of state," Papers 1907.07108, arXiv.org.
- Tullio Buccellato & Giancarlo CorÃ², 2019. "Relatedness, economic complexity and convergence across European regions," Working Papers 2019: 15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gunduz Caginalp & Mark DeSantis, 2019. "Nonlinear price dynamics of S&P 100 stocks," Papers 1907.04422, arXiv.org.
- Florent Pasquier, 2017. "La transdisciplinarité, combien de divisions ?," Post-Print hal-02146462, HAL.
- Ariane Ghirardello & Amélie Seignour & Corinne Vercher-Chaptal, 2018. "La codétermination : au-delà d'une gestion instrumentale des parties prenantes," Post-Print halshs-02141402, HAL.
- Chan, Sander & Bencini, Jacopo, 2018. "Boosting non-state climate action in the European Union," Briefing Papers 21/2018, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Patricia Andrade de Oliveira e Silva & Marcelo Marques de MagalhÃ£es, 2019. "PolÃtica de crÃ©dito de tierra en Brasil: evidencia de redes sociales," One Pager Spanish 334, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Michael J. HAUPERT, 2019. "Measuring Success: Clio and the Value of Database Creation," Working Papers of BETA 2019-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Victor Manuel Isidro Luna, 2019. "Development banking, state of confidence and sustainable growth," Working Papers PKWP1917, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).