Building World-Class Universities : Some Insights & Predictions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2017. "Interconnecting Theory A and ABC Model of Organizational Performance," MPRA Paper 78999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2017.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2019. "Transforming Society by Creating Innovators through Skill & Research Focussed Education – A Case Study of Srinivas University," MPRA Paper 95151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bejinaru Ruxandra & Prelipcean Gabriela, 2017. "Successful strategies to be learnt from world-class universities," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 11(1), pages 350-358, July.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "The concept of Ideal Strategy and its realization using White Ocean Mixed Strategy," MPRA Paper 71770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Review on Various Ideal System Models Used to Improve the Characteristics of Practical Systems," MPRA Paper 74395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2015. "Ideal Technology Concept & its Realization Opportunity using Nanotechnology," MPRA Paper 71380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2020. "Promoting Faculty and Student-Centered Research and Innovation based Excellence Model to Reimage Universities," MPRA Paper 101751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld-class universities; Essential assets; Physical infrastructure; Digital infrastructure; Academic & training Infrastructure; Intellectual property infrastructure; Emotional infrastructure; Networked infrastructure.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2019-09-02 (Education)
- NEP-ICT-2019-09-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2019-09-02 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.