Opportunities & Challenges for Green Technology in 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2016. "Business Strategy for Nanotechnology based Products and Services," MPRA Paper 71766, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Jeevan, Preethi, 2016. "How Service Industries can Transform themselves into Green Business Industries," MPRA Paper 71767, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "The concept of Ideal Strategy and its realization using White Ocean Mixed Strategy," MPRA Paper 71770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2015. "Ideal Technology Concept & its Realization Opportunity using Nanotechnology," MPRA Paper 71380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Technologies; Sustainability; Green Society;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-09-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2016-09-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-09-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-09-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:73661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.