Report NEP-ENE-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adugna Olani & Samuel Gamtessa, 2016. "How Does Energy-cost Lead To Energy Efficiency? Panel Evidence From Canada," Working Paper 1368, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Freire-González, Jaume, 2016. "Eficiencia energética y efecto rebote. Conceptos, métodos y políticas," Working Paper 452531, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Verdolini, Elena & Vona, Francesco & Popp, David, 2016. "Bridging the Gap: Do Fast Reacting Fossil Technologies Facilitate Renewable Energy Diffusion?," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 244327, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Bertolini, Marina & D’Alpaos, Chiara & Moretto, Michele, 2016. "Investing in Photovoltaics: Timing, Plant Sizing and Smart Grids Flexibility," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 244540, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2016. "Production networks in the wind turbine industry, which place for developing countries in East Asia?," Post-Print hal-01321551, HAL.
- Barinova, V.A. (Баринова, В.А.) & Laitner, Skip (Лайтнер, Скип) & Lashina, T.A. (Ланьшина, Т.А.), 2016.
"Prospects for Renewable Energy Development in Russia and the World
[Перспективы Развития Возобновляемой Энергетики В России И Мире]," Working Papers 1857, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- German Bersalli, 2016. "Explaining the slow diffusion of new renewable energy in the Argentine electricity market : a wrong policy mix or an unfavourable context ?," Post-Print hal-01338856, HAL.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2016. "Turning Human Waste into Renewable Energy: Scope and Options for India," MPRA Paper 73669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Llorca, Manuel & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2016. "Energy efficiency and rebound effect in European road freight transport," Efficiency Series Papers 2016/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Claire Nicolas & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Emmanuel Hache, 2016. "Energy transition in transportation under cost uncertainty- an assessment based on robust optimization," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Virginie Svenningsen & Eva Boxenbaum & Davide Ravasi, 2016. "How individuals cope with institutional complexity in organizations: a case study in the energy transition," Post-Print hal-01336318, HAL.
- Palakiyem Kpemoua, 2016.
"Electric energy consumption and economic growth in Togo
[Consommation d’énergie électrique et croissance économique au Togo]," Post-Print hal-01333659, HAL.
- Pablo del Rio & Pere Mir-Artigues & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "Analysing the impact of renewable energy regulation on retail electricity prices," Working Papers 2016/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Plantinga, Auke & Scholtens, Bert, 2016. "The financial impact of divestment from fossil fuels," Research Report 16005-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike, 2016. "Economic impacts of natural gas flow disruptions between Russia and the EU," Research Report 16003-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Raheem, Aremu Idowu & Ayodeji, Musa Adebiyi, 2016. "Analysis of the relationship between Oil price, Exchange rate and Stock market in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 73549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edirisa Nseera, 2016. "Working Paper 242 - Understanding the prospective local content in the petroleum sector; and the potential impact of high energy prices on production sectors and household welfare in Uganda," Working Paper Series 2350, African Development Bank.
- Bobylev, Yuri (Бобылев, Юрий) & Rasenko, O.A. (Расенко, О.), 2016.
"The Development of the Oil Sector of the Russian Economy: Main Trends and Public Policy
[Развитие Нефтяного Сектора Экономики России: Основные Тенденции И Государственная Политика]," Working Papers 1667, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Moran, Kevin & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2016. "Learning in the Oil Futures Markets: Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," International Finance Discussion Papers 1179, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Randall Jackson & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Elham Erfanian, 2016. "Woody Biomass Processing: Potential Economic Impacts on Rural Regions," Working Papers Working Paper 2016-04-v3, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Burke, M. & Craxton, M. & Kolstad, C.D. & Onda, C. & Allcott, H. & Baker, E. & Barrage, L. & Carson, R. & Gillingham, K. & Graff-Zivin, J. & Greenstone, M. & Hallegatte, S. & Hanemann, W.M. & Heal, G., 2016. "Opportunities for advances in climate change economics," ISU General Staff Papers 3565, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- ITO Koichiro & ZHANG Shuang, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Clean Air: Evidence from the air purifier markets in China," Discussion papers 16074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Rubio, Santiago J., 2016. "The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly," ET: Economic Theory 244532, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Longmei Zhang, 2016. "Rebalancing in China—Progress and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 16/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Aithal, Shubhrajyotsna, 2016. "Opportunities & Challenges for Green Technology in 21st Century," MPRA Paper 73661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adler, Matthew & Anthoff, David & Bosetti, Valentina & Garner, Greg & Keller, Klaus & Treich, Nicolas, 2016. "Priority for the Worse Off and the Social Cost of Carbon," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 244334, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Antoine d'Autume & Katheline Schubert & Cees Withagen, 2016. "Should the Carbon Price Be the Same in All Countries?," Post-Print halshs-01300261, HAL.
- Anna Alberini & Markus Bareit & Adan Martinez-Cruz & Massimo Filippini, 2016. "The Impact of Emissions-Based Taxes on the Retirement of Used and Inefficient Vehicles: The Case of Switzerland," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/257, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Emmerling, Johannes & Manoussi, Vassiliki & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2016. "Climate Engineering under Deep Uncertainty and Heterogeneity," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 244329, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Florén, Britta & Amani, Pegah & Davis, Jennifer, 2016. "Climate Database Facilitating Climate Smart Meal Planning for the Public Sector in Sweden," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244465, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Manuel Coeslier & Céline Louche & Jean-François Hétet, 2016. "On the relevance of low-carbon stock indices to tackle climate change," Post-Print hal-01356163, HAL.
- Zander, Katrin & Feucht, Yvonne, 2016. "Climate-friendly Products – to buy or not to buy?," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244466, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Sisco, Matthew R. & Bosetti, Valentina & Weber, Elke U., 2016. "Do Extreme Weather Events Generate Attention to Climate Change?," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 244330, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).