Impact of Green Energy on Global Warming - A Changing Scenario
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Analysis of Choice Based Credit System in Higher Education," MPRA Paper 71743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & V.T., Shailashree & Kumar, Suresh, 2016. "Application of ABCD Analysis Framework on Private University System in India," MPRA Paper 71769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2016.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Shenoy, Varun, 2016. "Changing Approaches in Campus Placements: A New Futuristic Model," MPRA Paper 72245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & V. T., Shailashree & P. M., Suresh Kumar, 2016. "Analysis of ABC Model of Annual Research Productivity using ABCD Framework," MPRA Paper 73662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H., Sujaya & S., Meghana & Aithal, Sreeramana, 2019. "Challenges Associated with Running A Green Business in India and Other Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 95163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Review on Various Ideal System Models Used to Improve the Characteristics of Practical Systems," MPRA Paper 74395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen energy; Green house; Renewable Energy; fossil fuels; Deforestation.;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-09-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-09-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2016-09-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:73374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.