Report NEP-ENE-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Popp, 2016. "From Science to Technology: The Value of Knowledge From Different Energy Research Institutions," NBER Working Papers 22573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona & David Popp, 2016. "Bridging the Gap: Do Fast Reacting Fossil Technologies Facilitate Renewable Energy Diffusion?," Working Papers 2016.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adams, R. & Jamasb, J., 2016. "Optimal Power Generation Portfolios with Renewables: An Application to the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1646, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Acharya, Sridhar, 2016. "Impact of Green Energy on Global Warming - A Changing Scenario," MPRA Paper 73374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justice Tei Mensah, 2016. "Bring Back Our Light: Power Outages and Industrial Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2016.20, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- John J. García & Jhonny Moncada, 2016. "Efectos espaciales en la formacioÌ n de precios de oferta en mercados spot de generacioÌ n eleÌ ctrica," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015009, Universidad EAFIT.
- Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette & Midthun, Kjetil & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2016. "Stochastic Electricity Dispatch: A challenge for market design," Discussion Papers 2016/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette & Midthun, Kjetil & Zakeri, Golbon, 2016. "Congestion Management in a Stochastic Dispatch Model for Electricity Markets," Discussion Papers 2016/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Rafael Leonardo Saavedra Mesa, 2016. "Transacciones internacionales de electricidad en Colombia. Impactos a la demanda interna," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 015014, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Yuri Balagula, 2016. "Fractal Characterization of Long Memory in Electricity Prices," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Munoz, F. D. & van der Weijde, A. H. & Hobbs, B. F. & Watson, J-P., 2016. "Does risk aversion affect transmission and generation planning? A Western North America case study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1647, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Elena Verdolini & Laura Diaz Anadón & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016. "The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations," Working Papers 2016.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Ahti Salo, 2016. "Finding Common Ground when Experts Disagree: Belief Dominance over Portfolios of Alternatives," Working Papers 2016.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016. "Time-Varying Analysis of CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth Nexus: Statistical Experience in Next 11 Countries," MPRA Paper 73395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2016.
- Paul J Burke & Hewen Yang, 2016. "The price and income elasticities of natural gas demand: International evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2016-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Johnsen, Reid & LaRiviere, Jacob & Wolff, Hendrik, 2016. "Estimating Indirect Benefits: Fracking, Coal and Air Pollution," IZA Discussion Papers 10170, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Omar O. Chisari & Leonardo J. Mastronardi & Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano & Carlos A. Romero, 2015. "Los impactos económicos de las restricciones al transporte de gas natural en el Perú: Un análisis de equilibrio general computable," Working Papers 33, Osinergmin, Gerencia de Políticas y Análisis Económico.
- Aditya Aladangady & Claudia R. Sahm, 2015. "Do Lower Gasoline Prices Boost Confidence?," FEDS Notes 2015-03-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ryan A. Decker & Aaron Flaaen & Maria D. Tito, 2016. "Unraveling the Oil Conundrum : Productivity Improvements and Cost Declines in the U.S. Shale Oil Industry," FEDS Notes 2016-03-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2016. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Ballesteros, 2016. "Mining and Energy Boom, Dutch Disease and Informality in Colombia: a DSGE Approach," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015011, Universidad EAFIT.
- Marcel Kohler, 2016. "An Economic Assessment of Bioethanol Production from Sugar Cane: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 630, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Ahmad, Nawaz & Alam, Shaista, 2016. "Financial development and environmental quality: The way forward," MPRA Paper 73394, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Aug 2016.
- Matthew Adler & David Anthoff & Valentina Bosetti & Greg Garner & Klaus Keller & Nicolas Treich, 2016. "Priority for the Worse Off and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers 2016.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2016. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Johannes Emmerling & Vassiliki Manoussi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2016. "Climate Engineering under Deep Uncertainty and Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2016.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthew R. Sisco & Valentina Bosetti & Elke U. Weber, 2016. "Do Extreme Weather Events Generate Attention to Climate Change?," Working Papers 2016.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marcelo Ochoa & Dana Kiku & Ravi Bansal, 2016. "What Do Capital Markets Tell Us About Climate Change?," 2016 Meeting Papers 542, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dipak Dasgupta & Etienne Espagne & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Irving Minzer & Seyni Nafo & Baptiste Perissin-Fabert & Nick Robins & Alfredo Sirkis, 2016. "Did the Paris Agreement Plant the Seeds of a Climate Consistent International Financial Regime?," Working Papers 2016.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Sahni, Aditi & Savvas, Annie & Ward, John, 2016. "Where are the gaps in climate finance?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64179, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.