Interactivity and vividness effects on social presence and involvement with a web-based advertisement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kroeber-Riel, Werner, 1979. " Activation Research: Psychobiological Approaches in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 240-250, March.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1987. " Assessing the Role of Emotions as Mediators of Consumer Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 404-420, December.
- Olney, Thomas J & Holbrook, Morris B & Batra, Rajeev, 1991. " Consumer Responses to Advertising: The Effects of Ad Content, Emotions, and Attitude toward the Ad on Viewing Time," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 440-453, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:123-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, Stuart J. & Vidgen, Richard T., 2014. "Technology socialness and Web site satisfaction," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 12-25.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:89-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Orús & Raquel Gurrea & Carlos Flavián, 0. "Facilitating imaginations through online product presentation videos: effects on imagery fluency, product attitude and purchase intention," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:43-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Juran & Spielmann, Nathalie & McMillan, Sally J., 2012. "Experience effects on interactivity: Functions, processes, and perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1543-1550.
- Alden, Dana L. & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei, 2010. "Service recommendations and customer evaluations in the international marketplace: Cultural and situational contingencies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 38-44, January.
- Fennis, Bob M. & Das, Enny & Fransen, Marieke L., 2012. "Print advertising: Vivid content," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 861-864.
- repec:zag:market:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:139-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:168-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurer, Steven D. & Liu, Yuping, 2007. "Developing effective e-recruiting websites: Insights for managers from marketers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 305-314.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:139-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Yi & Chen, Qimei & Alden, Dana L., 2012. "Consumption in the public eye: The influence of social presence on service experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 302-310.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:75-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1317-:d:106236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:4:p:223-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Juran & Lee, Ki Hoon, 2013. "Towards a theoretical framework of motivations and interactivity for using IPTV," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 260-264.
- repec:spr:elcore:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10660-016-9250-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:3:p:387-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.