Change is good!? Analyzing the relationship between attention and nutrition facts panel modifications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelvin Balcombe & Iain Fraser & Eugene McSorley, 2015.
"Visual Attention and Attribute Attendance in Multi‐Attribute Choice Experiments,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 447-467, April.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Fraser, Iain & McSorley, Eugene, 2013. "Visual Attention and Attribute Attendance in Multi-Attribute Choice Experiments," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158709, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jo, Jisung & Lusk, Jayson L. & Muller, Laurent & Ruffieux, Bernard, 2016.
"Value of parsimonious nutritional information in a framed field experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 124-133.
- Jo, Jisung & Lusk, Jayson & Muller, Laurent & Ruffieux, Bernard, 2016. "Value of parsimonious nutritional information in a framed field experiment," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235476, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jisung Jo & Jayson L. Lusk & Laurent Muller & Bernard Ruffieux, 2016. "Value of parsimonious nutritional information in a framed field experiment," Post-Print hal-01458424, HAL.
- Graham, Dan J. & Orquin, Jacob L. & Visschers, Vivianne H.M., 2012. "Eye tracking and nutrition label use: A review of the literature and recommendations for label enhancement," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 378-382.
- Grebitus Carola & Roosen Jutta & Seitz Carolin Claudia, 2015. "Visual Attention and Choice: A Behavioral Economics Perspective on Food Decisions," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 73-81, January.
- Berning, Joshua P. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Manning, Kenneth C. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Sprott, David E., 2010.
"Identifying consumer preferences for nutrition information on grocery store shelf labels,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 429-436, October.
- Berning, Joshua P. & Chouinard, Hayley & Manning, Kenneth & McCluskey, Jill J. & Sprott, David, 2009. "Identifying Consumer Preferences for Nutrition Information on Grocery Store Shelf Labels," Research Reports 149962, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Joshua P. Berning & Hayley H. Chouinard & Kenneth C. Manning & Jill J. McCluskey & David E. Sprott, 2009. "Identifying Consumer Preferences for Nutrition Information on Grocery Store Shelf Labels," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 120, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2013. "Explaining differences in real and hypothetical experimental auctions and choice experiments with personality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 11-26.
- De Marchi, Elisa & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Banterle, Alessandro, 2016. "Time preferences and food choices: Evidence from a choice experiment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 99-109.
- Rahkovsky, Ilya & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2013. "Effects of the Guiding Stars Program on purchases of ready-to-eat cereals with different nutritional attributes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 100-107.
- Wedel, Michel & Pieters, Rik, 2008. "Eye Tracking for Visual Marketing," Foundations and Trends(R) in Marketing, now publishers, vol. 1(4), pages 231-320, August.
- Boztuğ, Yasemin & Juhl, Hans Jørn & Elshiewy, Ossama & Jensen, Morten Berg, 2015. "Consumer response to monochrome Guideline Daily Amount nutrition labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-8.
- Wang, Emily Y. & Wei, Hongli & Caswell, Julie A., 2016. "The impact of mandatory trans fat labeling on product mix and consumer choice: A longitudinal analysis of the U.S. Market for margarine and spreads," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 63-81.
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Gracia, Azucena & de-Magistris, Tiziana, 2010. "Does nutrition information on food products lead to healthier food choices?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 221-229, June.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia, 2014. "Is there a relationship between product attributes, nutrition labels and excess weight? Evidence from an Italian region," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 241-249.
- Lähteenmäki, Liisa & Lampila, Piritta & Grunert, Klaus & Boztug, Yasemin & Ueland, Øydis & Aström, Annika & Martinsdóttir, Emilia, 2010. "Impact of health-related claims on the perception of other product attributes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 230-239, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCalories per serving; Eye tracking; Healthy choice; Nutrition information; Serving size; U.S;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:119-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.