Effects of the Guiding Stars Program on purchases of ready-to-eat cereals with different nutritional attributes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordan Lin, Chung-Tung & Lee, Jonq-Ying & Yen, Steven T., 2004. "Do dietary intakes affect search for nutrient information on food labels?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 1955-1967, November.
- Mancino, Lisa & Kuchler, Fred & Leibtag, Ephraim, 2008. "Getting consumers to eat more whole-grains: The role of policy, information, and food manufacturers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 489-496, December.
- S. Ichimura, 1950. "A Critical Note on the Definition of Related Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 179-183.
- Matthew Shum, 2004. "Does Advertising Overcome Brand Loyalty? Evidence from the Breakfast-Cereals Market," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 241-272, June.
- George Zinkhan & Cara Peters & Candice Hollenbeck, 2008. "Do empirical studies address the objectives of the nutrition labeling and education act: a review and synthesis relevant for marketing academicians," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 5(2), pages 89-116, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1757 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:119-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melo, Grace, 2017. "The Impact of NuVal Shelf Nutrition Labels on Consumption: Evidence from Cold Cereal Purchases," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252421, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Melo, Grace & Zhen, Chen, 2017. "The Impact of NuVal Shelf Nutrition Labels on Consumption: Evidence from Cold Cereal Purchases," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252442, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Li, Wenying & Zhen, Chen & Finkelstein, Eric, 2017. "Identifying the Effect of Shelf Nutrition Labels on Yogurt Sales Using a Natural Experiment," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258111, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Dong, Diansheng & Carlson, Andrea & Rahkovsky, Ilya, 2017. "Potential dietary outcomes of changing relative prices of healthy and less healthy foods: The case of ready-to-eat breakfast cereals," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 77-88.
More about this item
KeywordsNutrition information; Front-of-package nutrition labeling; Cereal demand; Guiding Stars Program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:43:y:2013:i:c:p:100-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.