Eye tracking and nutrition label use: A review of the literature and recommendations for label enhancement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russo, J Edward & Leclerc, France, 1994. " An Eye-Fixation Analysis of Choice Processes for Consumer Nondurables," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 274-290, September.
- Pieters, R. & Rosbergen, E. & Hartog, M., 1996. "Visual attention to advertising : The impact of motivation and repetition," Other publications TiSEM 6031b9b8-47d9-4115-a74d-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stranieri, Stefanella & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Consumer Interest in Meat Labelled Attributes: Who Cares?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(4).
- Xie, Yi & Grebitus, Carola & Davis, George C., 2015. "Can the new label make a difference? Comparing consumer attention towards the current versus proposed Nutrition Facts panel," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205683, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Visschers, Vivianne H.M. & Hartmann, Christina & Leins-Hess, Rebecca & Dohle, Simone & Siegrist, Michael, 2013. "A consumer segmentation of nutrition information use and its relation to food consumption behaviour," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 71-80.
- Debra Riley & Peter Martins da Silva & Sabrina Behr, 2015. "The Impact of Packaging Design on Health Product Perceptions," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 81-89, July.
- Azzurra Annunziata & Angela Mariani, 2016. "The role of nutritional labeling in promoting healthier food choices: a review of the major issues in the EU," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 107-119.
- Bialkova, Svetlana & Grunert, Klaus G. & van Trijp, Hans, 2013. "Standing out in the crowd: The effect of information clutter on consumer attention for front-of-pack nutrition labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 65-74.
- Van Loo, Ellen J. & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Seo, Han-Seok & Zhang, Baoyue & Verbeke, Wim, 2015. "Sustainability labels on coffee: Consumer preferences, willingness-to-pay and visual attention to attributes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 215-225.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:119-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xiaoou & Lopez, Rigoberto & Zhu, Chen, 2015. "Can Voluntary Nutrition Labeling Lead to a Healthier Food Market?," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212818, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1056-:d:101856 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEye tracking; Nutrition labeling; Review; Visual attention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:4:p:378-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .