Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
February 1994, Volume 62, Issue 1
December 1993, Volume 61, Issue 2
October 1993, Volume 61, Issue 1
August 1993, Volume 60, Issue 2
June 1993, Volume 60, Issue 1
April 1993, Volume 59, Issue 2
February 1993, Volume 59, Issue 1
December 1992, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 117-134 Introduction: Symposium on economic growth, theory and computations
by Jones, Larry E. & Stokey, Nancy L.
- 135-170 Random earnings differences, lifetime liquidity constraints, and altruistic intergenerational transfers
by Laitner, John
- 171-197 Finite lifetimes and growth
by Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E.
- 198-218 Dynamic externalities, multiple equilibria, and growth
by Boldrin, Michele
- 219-249 Communication, commitment, and growth
by Marcet, Albert & Marimon, Ramon
- 250-289 Optimal fiscal policy in a stochastic growth model
by Zhu, Xiaodong
- 290-316 Tax distortions in a neoclassical monetary economy
by Cooley, Thomas F. & Hansen, Gary D.
- 317-334 Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth
by Matsuyama, Kiminori
- 335-354 The last shall be first: Efficient constraints on foreign borrowing in a model of endogenous growth
by Chamley, Christophe
- 355-376 Efficient equilibrium convergence: Heterogeneity and growth
by Tamura, Robert
- 377-409 In search of scale effects in trade and growth
by Backus, David K. & Kehoe, Patrick J. & Kehoe, Timothy J.
- 410-452 Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models
by Judd, Kenneth L.
October 1992, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-8 The set of regular equilibria
by Balasko, Yves
- 9-40 Evolution and market behavior
by Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David
- 41-60 Entry and R & D in procurement contracting
by Tan, Guofu
- 61-76 The impossibility of involuntary unemployment in an overlapping generations model with rational expectations
by Schultz, Christian
- 77-92 Sustained growth in the model of overlapping generations
by Fisher, Eric ON.
- 93-104 Fully revealing outcomes in signalling models: An example of nonexistence when the type space is unbounded
by Hellwig, Martin
- 105-109 Equilibrium of repeated games with cost of implementation
by Neme, Alejandro & Quintas, Luis
- 110-111 Corrigendum
by Rabin, Matthew
- 112-113 Corrigendum
by Berliant, Marcus & Raa, Thijs ten
August 1992, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 259-277 Introduction: Symposium on evolutionary game theory
by Mailath, George J.
- 278-305 Evolutionary stability in repeated games played by finite automata
by Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry
- 306-332 Evolutionary stability with equilibrium entrants
by Swinkels, Jeroen M.
- 333-342 Evolution and strategic stability: From maynard smith to kohlberg and mertens
by Swinkels, Jeroen M.
- 343-362 Best response dynamics and socially stable strategies
by Matsui, Akihiko
- 363-391 Evolutionary stability in asymmetric games
by Samuelson, Larry & Zhang, Jianbo
- 392-406 On the evolution of optimizing behavior
by Dekel, Eddie & Scotchmer, Suzanne
- 407-419 On the limit points of discrete selection dynamics
by Cabrales, Antonio & Sobel, Joel
- 420-441 Evolutionary dynamics with aggregate shocks
by Fudenberg, D. & Harris, C.
- 442-472 Average behavior in learning models
by Canning, David
- 473-504 Laws of large numbers for dynamical systems with randomly matched individuals
by Boylan, Richard T.
1992, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-35 Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem
by Grandmont, Jean-Michel
- 36-51 Signaling future actions and the potential for sacrifice
by Ben-Porath, Elchanan & Dekel, Eddie
- 52-72 Two-part marginal cost pricing equilibria: Existence and efficiency
by Brown, Donald J. & Heller, Walter P. & Starr, Ross M.
- 73-98 Classical competitive analysis of economies with Islands
by Prescott, Edward C. & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor
- 99-110 Savagés theorem with a finite number of states
by Gul, Faruk
- 111-124 Utility theory with probability-dependent outcome valuation
by Karni, Edi
- 125-140 Implementing a public project and distributing its cost
by Jackson, Matthew & Moulin, Hervé
- 141-157 Search from an unkown distribution an explicit solution
by Talmain, Gabriel
- 158-175 Strictly fair allocations in large exchange economies
by Zhou, Lin
- 176-196 An index theorem for nonconvex production economies
by Jouini, Elyes
- 197-221 Monitoring the monitor: An incentive structure for a financial intermediary
by Krasa, Stefan & Villamil, Anne P.
- 222-229 Differentiability and comparative analysis in discrete-time infinite-horizon optimization
by Santos, Manuel S.
- 230-236 Co-existence of a representative agent type equilibrium with a non-representative agent type equilibrium
by Aiyagari, S. Rao
- 237-244 An overlapping generations model with a storage technology
by Maeda, Yasuo
- 245-256 Bubbles and constraints on debt accumulation
by Kocherlakota, Narayana R.
April 1992, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 235-265 Maximal strategy sets for continuous-time game theory
by Stinchcombe, Maxwell B.
- 266-293 Amicable divorce: Dissolving a partnership with simple mechanisms
by Preston McAfee, R.
- 294-312 Differentiability, comparative statics, and non-expected utility preferences
by Hong, Chew Soo & Nishimura, Naoko
- 313-337 Many good choice Axioms: When can many-good lotteries be treated as money lotteries?
by Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben
- 338-351 Many good risks: An interpretation of multivariate risk and risk aversion without the Independence axiom
by Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben
- 352-377 Stochastic dominance under Bayesian learning
by Bikhchandani, Sushil & Segal, Uzi & Sharma, Sunil
- 378-399 Dominant strategy implementation of Bayesian incentive compatible allocation rules
by Mookherjee, Dilip & Reichelstein, Stefan
- 400-425 Decentralized dynamic processes for finding equilibrium
by Reiter, Stanley & Simon, Carl P.
- 426-433 On nonstandard nontransitive additive utility
by Fishburn, Peter C.
- 434-450 A dominant strategy double auction
by McAfee, R. Preston
- 451-467 Utility functionals with nonpaternalistic intergenerational altruism: The case where altruism extends to many generations
by Hori, Hajime
February 1992, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-19 Signed orders and power set extensions
by Fishburn, Peter C.
- 20-42 Revealed preference, stochastic dominance, and the expected utility hypothesis
by Border, Kim C.
- 43-69 Licensing and the sharing of knowledge in research joint ventures
by Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Glazer, Jacob & Sappington, David E. M.
- 70-88 Implementation via backward induction
by JoseHerrero, Maria & Srivastava, Sanjay
- 89-99 Additively separable representations on non-convex sets
by Segal, Uzi
- 100-120 Approximately rational consumer demand and ville cycles
by Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael
- 121-141 On income taxation and the core
by Berliant, Marcus
- 142-159 A social choice rule and its implementation in perfect equilibrium
by Howard, J. V.
- 160-179 On the minimum rate of impatience for complicated optimal growth paths
by Sorger, Gerhard
- 180-193 Finite automata equilibria with discounting
by Piccione, Michele
- 194-205 A generalization of Scarf's theorem: An [alpha]-core existence theorem without transitivity or completeness
by Kajii, Atsushi
- 206-217 The connectedness of the set of equilibrium money prices depends on the choice of the numeraire
by Garratt, Rod
- 218-227 Consistency and characterization of the core of two-sided matching problems
by Sasaki, Hiroo & Toda, Manabu
- 228-232 Why are idiosyncratic goods produced to order?
by Seidmann, Daniel J.
December 1991, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 229-246 Existence and dynamic consistency of Nash equilibrium with non-expected utility preferences
by Dekel, Eddie & Safra, Zvi & Segal, Uzi
- 247-273 Refining cheap-talk equilibria
by Matthews, Steven A. & Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew
- 274-295 Speculation and price fluctuations with private, extrinsic signals
by Jackson, Matthew & Peck, James
- 296-322 Efficiency in partnerships
by Legros, Patrick & Matsushima, Hitoshi
- 323-339 Vintage capital, investment, and growth
by Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo
- 340-363 Optimal consumption-portfolio policies: A convergence from discrete to continuous time models
by He, Hua
- 364-399 Implicit separability: Characterisation and implications for consumer demands
by Blackorby, Charles & Davidson, Russell & Schworm, William
- 400-415 Core convergence without monotone preferences and free disposal
by Manelli, Alejandro M.
- 416-427 Learning in mis-specified models and the possibility of cycles
by Nyarko, Yaw
- 428-434 Correlated equilibria and evolutionary stability
by Cripps, Martin
- 435-440 Increases in risk and deductible insurance
by Eeckhoudt, Louis & Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris
- 441-448 Cournot duopoly with two production periods and cost differentials
by Pal, Debashis
- 449-454 The optimal lifetime of capital equipment
by van Hilten, Onno
October 1991, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-16 Characterizing efficiency in stochastic overlapping generations models
by Zilcha, Itzhak
- 17-40 Efficient trading mechanisms with pre-play communication
by Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay
- 41-63 Ex ante incentive efficient trading mechanisms without the private valuation restriction
by Gresik, Thomas A.
- 64-94 What do discounted optima converge to?: A theory of discount rate asymptotics in economic models
by Dutta, Prajit K.
- 95-120 On the continuum approach of spatial and some local public goods or product differentiation models: Some problems
by Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs
- 121-144 On the existence of a technical efficiency criterion
by Dmitruk, Andrei V. & Koshevoy, Gleb A.
- 145-160 Global measures of risk aversion
by Bardsley, Peter
- 161-168 Stochastic dynamic models with stock-dependent rewards
by Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J.
- 169-179 Continuity in auction design
by Robert, Jacques
- 180-191 The dynamics of competitive equilibrium allocations with borrowing constraints
by Hernandez D, Alejandro
- 192-202 Posterior-preserving information improvements and principal-agent relationships
by Singh, Nirvikar
- 203-212 Incentive compatibility and individual rationality in public good economies
by Saijo, Tatsuyoshi
- 213-219 Multitrade bargaining
by Bae, Hyung
- 220-225 Note on Roemer's indecomposability
by Choliz, JulioSanchez
August 1991, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 245-258 Cheap-talk and cooperation in a society
by Matsui, Akihiko
- 259-304 Consumption and portfolio policies with incomplete markets and short-sale constraints: The infinite dimensional case
by He, Hua & Pearson, Neil D.
- 305-320 Equilibria with options: Existence and indeterminacy
by Krasa, Stefan & Werner, Jan
- 321-337 Welfare bounds in the fair division problem
by Moulin, Herve
- 338-349 Nonhomothetic preferences and exact price index numbers
by Bossert, Walter & Pfingsten, Andreas
- 350-371 Unjust intergenerational allocations
by Asheim, Geir B.
- 372-388 Temporary transfers in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model
by Yano, Makoto
- 389-400 Comparative statics in matching markets
by Crawford, Vincent P.
- 401-408 Atemporal dynamic consistency and expected utility theory
by Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David
- 409-416 Existence of Lindahl equilibria in economies with nonconvex production sets
by Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc
- 417-428 Sustainable oligopolies
by Demange, Gabrielle & Henriet, Dominique
- 429-447 Common-value auctions with discrete private information
by Wang, Ruqu
- 448-459 Class shares and economies of scope
by Arzac, Enrique R.
- 460-467 Continuity of optima
by Mandy, David M.
June 1991, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-25 Gross substitutability in large-square economies
by Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Woodford, Michael
- 26-47 An approximate folk theorem with imperfect private information
by Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K.
- 48-68 Correlated equilibrium in games with type-dependent strategies
by Cotter, Kevin D.
- 69-83 Dominant root characterization of Pareto optimality and the existence of optimal equilibria in stochastic overlapping generations models
by Rao Aiyagari, S. & Peled, Dan
- 84-97 Fiat money in a pairwise-trading, multi-good, overlapping generations model
by Maeda, Yasuo
- 98-105 Revealed preference and intransitive indifference
by Gensemer, Susan H.
- 106-123 A local independence condition for characterization of Walrasian allocations rule
by Nagahisa, Ryo-ichi
- 124-147 On the competitive pressure created by the diffusion of innovations
by Mookherjee, Dilip & Ray, Debraj