Output and price level effects of monetary uncertainty in a matching model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"Money is memory,"
218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, Bargaining, Money, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 118-141, February.
- Shi, Shouyong, 1998.
"Search for a Monetary Propagation Mechanism,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 314-352, August.
- Wallace, Neil, 1998. "Introduction to Modeling Money and Studying Monetary Policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 223-231, August.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Molico, Miguel & Wright, Randall, 2002.
"Indivisibilities, Lotteries, and Monetary Exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 70-94, November.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Molico, Miguel & Wright, Randall, 2002. "Indivisibilities, Lotteries, and Monetary Exchange," MPRA Paper 68582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Kennan, 2001.
"Uniqueness of Positive Fixed Points for Increasing Concave Functions on Rn: An Elementary Result,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 893-899, October.
- Kennan,J., 2001. "Uniqueness of positive fixed points for increasing concave functions on Rn : an elementary result," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-682, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 2001. "Volatile Policy and Private Information: The Case of Monetary Shocks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 265-296, July.
- Wallace, Neil, 1997. "Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Changes in Money in a Random-Matching Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1293-1307, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:108:y:2003:i:2:p:217-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.