Output and price level effects of monetary uncertainty in a matching model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Katzman,B. & Kennan,J. & Wallace,N., 2001. "Output and price level effects of monetary uncertainty in a matching model," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, Neil, 1997. "Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Changes in Money in a Random-Matching Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1293-1307, December.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Molico, Miguel & Wright, Randall, 2002.
"Indivisibilities, Lotteries, and Monetary Exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 70-94, November.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Molico, Miguel & Wright, Randall, 2002. "Indivisibilities, Lotteries, and Monetary Exchange," MPRA Paper 68582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi, Shouyong, 1998. "Search for a Monetary Propagation Mechanism," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 314-352, August.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998. "Money Is Memory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 2001. "Volatile Policy and Private Information: The Case of Monetary Shocks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 265-296, July.
- Wallace, Neil, 1998. "Introduction to Modeling Money and Studying Monetary Policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 223-231, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-682, August.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, Bargaining, Money, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 118-141, February.
- John Kennan, 2001.
"Uniqueness of Positive Fixed Points for Increasing Concave Functions on Rn: An Elementary Result,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 893-899, October.
- Kennan,J., 2001. "Uniqueness of positive fixed points for increasing concave functions on Rn : an elementary result," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2009.
"Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 116-137, February.
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2007. "Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model," NBER Working Papers 13310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araujo, Luis & Shevchenko, Andrei, 2006. "Price dispersion, information and learning," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1197-1223, September.
- O. Cavalcanti, Ricardo de & Erosa, Andrés, 2008.
"Efficient propagation of shocks and the optimal return on money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 128-148, September.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa, 2006. "Efficient Propagation of Shocks and the Optimal Return of Money," 2006 Meeting Papers 738, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Amador, Manuel & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Learning from private and public observations of othersʼ actions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 910-940.
- Araujo, Luis & Camargo, Braz, 2006. "Information, learning, and the stability of fiat money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1571-1591, October.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & C hristopher W aller, 2005.
"The Distribution Of Money Balances And The Nonneutrality Of Money,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 465-487, May.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "The Distribution of Money Balances and the Non-Neutrality of Money," IEW - Working Papers 220, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Luis Araujo & Braz Camargo, 2005.
"Monetary Equilibrium with Decentralized Trade and Learning,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20051, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Araujo, Luis Fernando Oliveira de & Camargo, Bráz Ministério de, 2010. "Monetary equilibrium with decentralized trade and learning," Textos para discussão 222, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:423-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexei Deviatov, 2006. "Money Creation in a Random Matching Model," Working Papers w0081, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Faig, Miquel & Li, Zhe, 2009.
"The welfare costs of expected and unexpected inflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1004-1013, October.
- Zhe Li & Miquel Faig, 2007. "The Welfare Cost of Expected and Unexpected Inflation," 2007 Meeting Papers 125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "A Microfoundation of Monetary Economics," Working Papers tecipa-211, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:108:y:2003:i:2:p:217-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.