Money Creation in a Random Matching Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:67:n:4:a:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Tai-Wei & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2013.
"On the coexistence of money and higher-return assets and its social role,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2520-2560.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011. "On the coexistence of money and higher-return assets and its social role," Working Paper 1104, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2014. "The instability of some non-full-support steady states in a random matching model of money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 177-185.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2012.
"The cost of inflation: A mechanism design approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1261-1279.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011. "The cost of inflation: a mechanism design approach," Working Paper 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:21:y:2017:i:06:p:1305-1335_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Wallace & Alexei Deviatov, 2008. "A new model of central-bank intervention: some examples," 2008 Meeting Papers 489, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bertolai, Jefferson Donizeti Pereira & Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira, 2013. "Opposite policy implications in the theory of money and banking," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(4), November.
- Alexei Deviatov & Neil Wallace, 2014. "Optimal inflation in a model of inside money," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(2), pages 287-293, April.
- Bignon, Vincent & Dutu, Richard, 2017. "Coin Assaying And Commodity Money," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1305-1335, September.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2015.
"Trejos–Wright with a 2-unit bound: Existence and stability of monetary steady states,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 55-62.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2013. "Trejos-Wright with a 2-unit bound: existence and stability of monetary steady states," MPRA Paper 51205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pidong Huang & Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Trejos-Wright with a 2-unit bound: existence and stability of monetary steady states," Discussion Papers 1311, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2013. "Trejos-Wright with a 2-unit bound: existence and stability of monetary steady states," MPRA Paper 46624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deviatov, Alexei & Wallace, Neil, 2009. "A model in which monetary policy is about money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 283-288, April.
- Zhu, Tao, 2008. "An overlapping-generations model with search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 318-331, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:topics.6:y:2006:i:3:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.