An overlapping-generations model with search
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Randall Wright, 2003.
"Search, money, and capital: a neoclassical dichotomy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1085-1117.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Randall Wright, 2002. "Search, money and capital: a neoclassical dichotomy," Working Papers (Old Series) 0208, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Levine, David K., 1991. "Asset trading mechanisms and expansionary policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 148-164, June.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1987.
"Optimal monetary growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 437-450, May.
- Andrew B. Abel, "undated". "Optimal Monetary Growth," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1987. "Optimal Monetary Growth," NBER Working Papers 2136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel, "undated". "Optimal Monetary Growth," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Alexei Deviatov, 2006. "Money Creation in a Random Matching Model," Working Papers w0081, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Zhu, Tao & Wallace, Neil, 2007. "Pairwise trade and coexistence of money and higher-return assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 524-535, March.
- Williamson, Steve & Wright, Randall, 1994.
"Barter and Monetary Exchange under Private Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-123, March.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Barter and monetary exchange under private information," Staff Report 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Williamson, S. & Wright, R., 1991. "Barter and Monetary Exchange Under Private Information," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9107, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"The role of overlapping-generations models in monetary economics,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 9-44, January.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1982. "The Role of Overlapping-Generations Models in Monetary Economics," NBER Working Papers 0989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alexei Deviatov, 2004. "Money creation in a random matching model," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 24, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Deviatov Alexei & Wallace Neil, 2001. "Another Example in which Lump-sum Money Creation is Beneficial," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, February.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Randall Wright, 2002. "Search, Money and Capital: A Neoclassical Dichotomy, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 03 Sep 2003.
- Deviatov Alexei, 2006. "Money Creation in a Random Matching Model," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-20, December.
- Maeda, Yasuo, 1991. "Fiat money in a pairwise-trading, multi-good, overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 84-97, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisei Ohtaki, "undated". "Nominal Idiosyncratic Shocks and Optimal Monetary Policy," Working Papers e57, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Tsz-Nga Wong & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2015. "Long-Run and Short-Run Effects of Money Injections," 2015 Meeting Papers 793, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- University of Notre Dame & Christopher Waller, 2008. "Dynamic Taxation, Private Information and Money," 2008 Meeting Papers 896, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hasman, Augusto & Samartín, Margarita & van Bommel, Jos, 2014.
"Financial intermediation in an overlapping generations model with transaction costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 111-125.
- Jos van Bommel & Augusto Hasman & Margarita Samartin, 2011. "Financial Intermediation in an Overlapping Generations Model with Transaction Costs," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-8, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2015. "Working through the Distribution: Money in the Short and Long Run," NBER Working Papers 21779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacquet, Nicolas L. & Tan, Serene, 2012. "Money and asset prices with uninsurable risks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 784-797.
- Altermatt, Lukas, 2018. "Savings, asset scarcity, and monetary policy," Working papers 2018/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Samuel Huber & Jaehong Kim, 2017. "An overlapping generations model for monetary policy analysis," ECON - Working Papers 272, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ohtaki, Eisei, 2014. "Tractable graphical device for analyzing stationary stochastic OLG economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 16-26.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana & Wright, Randall, 2008. "Introduction to monetary and macro economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 1-4, September.
- Deviatov, Alexei & Wallace, Neil, 2009. "A model in which monetary policy is about money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 283-288, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:142:y:2008:i:1:p:318-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.