A model in which monetary policy is about money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levine, David K., 1991. "Asset trading mechanisms and expansionary policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 148-164, June.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1989. "Currency and Credit in a Private Information Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1323-1344, December.
- Alexei Deviatov, 2006. "Money Creation in a Random Matching Model," Working Papers w0081, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Molico, Miguel & Wright, Randall, 2002.
"Indivisibilities, Lotteries, and Monetary Exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 70-94, November.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Molico, Miguel & Wright, Randall, 2002. "Indivisibilities, Lotteries, and Monetary Exchange," MPRA Paper 68582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998. "Money Is Memory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- Miguel Molico, 2006. "The Distribution Of Money And Prices In Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(3), pages 701-722, August.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Paper 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ostroy, Joseph M, 1973. "The Informational Efficiency of Monetary Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 597-610, September.
- Shi Shougong, 1995.
"Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 467-496, December.
- Shouyong Shi, 1995. "Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining," Working Papers 916, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alexei Deviatov, 2004. "Money creation in a random matching model," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 24, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Zhu, Tao, 2008. "An overlapping-generations model with search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 318-331, September.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, Bargaining, Money, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 118-141, February.
- Deviatov Alexei, 2006. "Money Creation in a Random Matching Model," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-20, December.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Neil Wallace, 1999. "A model of private bank-note issue," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 104-136, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:67:n:4:a:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:423-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanches, Daniel & Williamson, Stephen, 2010.
"Money and credit with limited commitment and theft,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(4), pages 1525-1549, July.
- Williamson, Stephen & Sanches, Daniel, 2009. "Money and Credit With Limited Commitment and Theft," MPRA Paper 20690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertolai, Jefferson Donizeti Pereira & Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira, 2013. "Opposite policy implications in the theory of money and banking," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(4), November.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy Search Central-bank intervention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:56:y:2009:i:3:p:283-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.