|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2002 Department of Economics; Pennsylvania State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
New Economic School (NES)Moscow, Russia
: (7-495) 956-9508
100, Novaya Street, Skolkovo, Moscow, 143025
RePEc:edi:nerasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alexei Deviatov, 2004. "Money creation in a random matching model," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 24, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alexei Deviatov, 2004.
"Money creation in a random matching model,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
24, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2009.
"Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 116-137, February.
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2007. "Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model," NBER Working Papers 13310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexei Deviatov & Neil Wallace, 2010. "Interest on Cash with Endogenous Fiscal Policy," Working Papers 2010-012, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011.
"On the coexistence of money and higher-return assets and its social role,"
1104, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Hu, Tai-Wei & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2013. "On the coexistence of money and higher-return assets and its social role," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2520-2560.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011.
"The cost of inflation: a mechanism design approach,"
1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2012. "The cost of inflation: A mechanism design approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1261-1279.
- Bignon, Vincent & Dutu, Richard, 2017. "Coin Assaying And Commodity Money," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1305-1335, September.
- Neil Wallace & Alexei Deviatov, 2008. "A new model of central-bank intervention: some examples," 2008 Meeting Papers 489, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bertolai, Jefferson Donizeti Pereira & Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira, 2013. "Opposite policy implications in the theory of money and banking," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(4), November.
- Alexei Deviatov & Neil Wallace, 2014. "Optimal inflation in a model of inside money," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(2), pages 287-293, April.
- Deviatov, Alexei & Wallace, Neil, 2009. "A model in which monetary policy is about money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 283-288, April.
- Zhu, Tao, 2008. "An overlapping-generations model with search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 318-331, September.
- Zhu, Tao, 2007. "An Overlapping-Generations Model with Search," Working Papers 07-09, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2009. "Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 116-137, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexei Devyatov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.