The simple analytics of money and credit in a quasi-linear environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Molico, 2006. "The Distribution Of Money And Prices In Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(3), pages 701-722, August.
- Stephen Williamson & Daniel Sanches, 2008. "Money and Credit with Limited Commitment," 2008 Meeting Papers 502, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel, Sanches, 2011. "A dynamic model of unsecured credit," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1941-1964, September.
- Francesca Carapella & Stephen Williamson, 2015.
"Credit Markets, Limited Commitment, and Government Debt,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 963-990.
- Stephen Williamson & Francesca Carapella, 2012. "Credit Markets, Limited Commitment, and Government Debt," 2012 Meeting Papers 226, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Williamson, Stephen D. & Carapella, Francesca, 2014. "Credit markets, limited commitment, and government debt," Working Papers 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dong, Mei & Jiang, Janet Hua, 2010. "One or two monies?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 439-450, May.
- Andolfatto, David, 2008. "Essential Interest-Bearing Money (2008)," MPRA Paper 8565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney ; Credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2011-11-14 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2011-11-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2011-11-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2011-038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.