Report NEP-CTA-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2011. "Managerial Compensations and Information Sharing under Moral Hazard: Is Transparency Good?," CSEF Working Papers 294, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2011. "Job Design and Incentives," Documentos de Trabajo 279, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Amedeo Fossati & Marcello Montefiori, 2011. "Adverse Selection in Elderly Care," DEP - series of economic working papers 7/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Natalia Montinari, 2011. "The Dark Side of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Chen , Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2011. "Subordinated debt, market discipline, and bank risk," Research Discussion Papers 20/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Herweg, Fabian & MÃ¼ller, Daniel, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Discussion Papers in Economics 12414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2011. "Laws and Norms," NBER Working Papers 17579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herweg, Fabian & MÃ¼ller, Daniel, 2011. "Overconfidence in the Market for Lemons," Discussion Papers in Economics 12411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Eric Chaney & Igor Salitskiy, 2011. "Pirates of the Mediterranean: An Empirical Investigation of Bargaining with Transaction Costs," Working Papers 11-24, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Privileged information exacerbates market volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Jennifer La'O, 2011. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Informational Frictions," NBER Working Papers 17525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Shin, Jong Kook & Yin, Yong, 2011. "Private Information, Human Capital, and Optimal "Home Bias" in Financial Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 6060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Mc Breen & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Pablo Jensen, 2011. "Information and Search on the Housing Market: An Agent-based Model," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1395, European Regional Science Association.
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2011. "Optimal trading in a limit order book using linear strategies," Working Papers 2011_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised Sep 2011.
- Item repec:bon:bonedp:bgse11_2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Andolfatto, 2011. "The simple analytics of money and credit in a quasi-linear environment," Working Papers 2011-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.