Adverse Selection in Elderly Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heitmueller, Axel & Inglis, Kirsty, 2007. "The earnings of informal carers: Wage differentials and opportunity costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 821-841, July.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Konrad, Kai A., 1995. "Strategic transfers and private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 489-505, July.
- Boadway, Robin & Pestieau, Pierre & Wildasin, David E, 1989. "Non-cooperative Behavior and Efficient Provision of Public Goods," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(1), pages 1-7.
- Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2002.
"Local public goods, inter-regional transfers and private information,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 329-356, February.
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C.D. Silva, 1996. "Local Public Goods, Inter-Regional Transfers and Private Information," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2000. "Pure public goods and income redistribution in a federation with decentralized leadership and imperfect labor mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 265-284, August.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetric information; adverse selection; elderly care; redistribution;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CTA-2011-11-14 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gea:wpaper:7/2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcello Montefiori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifgenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.