Environmental Protection and the Private Provision of International Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Stranlund, 1996. "On the strategic potential of technological aid in international environmental relations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Guttman, Joel M, 1978. "Understanding Collective Action: Matching Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 251-255, May.
- Jürgen Scheffran & Stefan Pickl, 2000. "Control and game-theoretic assessment of climate change: Options for Joint Implementation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 203-212, December.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Danziger, Leif & Schnytzer, Adi, 1991. "Implementing the Lindahl voluntary-exchange mechanism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-64, April.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Jerry & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Direct versus Indirect Remedies for Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 797-808, August.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Konrad, Kai A., 1995. "Strategic transfers and private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 489-505, July.
- Althammer, Wilhelm & Buchholz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Lindahl-equilibria as the outcome of a non-cooperative game : A reconsideration," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 399-405, August.
- Guttman, Joel M, 1987. "A Non-Cournot Model of Voluntary Collective Action," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(213), pages 1-19, February.
- Boadway, Robin & Pestieau, Pierre & Wildasin, David E, 1989. "Non-cooperative Behavior and Efficient Provision of Public Goods," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(1), pages 1-7.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 2004. "On atmosphere externality and corrective taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 727-734, March.
- Azusa Itoh & Makoto Tawada, 2003. "Environment, trade and the welfare gains from the transfer of pollution abatement technology," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 519-534, November.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2005. "Transboundary Pollution and the Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 251-275, September.
- Azusa Itoh & Makoto Tawada, 2003. "Environment, trade and the welfare gains from the transfer of pollution abatement technology," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 519-534, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimiko Terai, 2012. "Financial Mechanism and Enforceability of International Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(2), pages 297-308, October.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2012.
"Transitions in the negotiations on climate change: from prisoner’s dilemma to chicken and beyond,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2012. "Transitions in the negotiations on climate change: From prisoner’s dilemma to chicken and beyond," Munich Reprints in Economics 19343, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0162-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2013. "Non-cooperative pollution control in an inter-jurisdictional setting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 783-796.
- Massimiliano Corradini & Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli, 2014. "Linking innovation investment and environmental performance: an impure dynamic public good model," SEEDS Working Papers 0814, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Benjamin Jones & Michael Keen & Jon Strand, 2013. "Fiscal implications of climate change," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(1), pages 29-70, February.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2011.
"The efficiency of voluntary pollution abatement when countries can commit,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 352-368, June.
- Robin Boadway & Zhen Song & Jean-Francois Tremblay, 2009. "The Efficiency of Voluntary Pollution Abatement when Countries can Commit," Working Papers 1205, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2010. "The Efficiency of Voluntary Pollution Abatement when Countries can Commit," CCES Discussion Paper Series 28, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eleni Stathopoulou, 2014. "Environmental campaigns and endogenous technology choice under international oligopoly," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Olga Kiuila, 2011. "Interactions between trade and environmental policies in the Czech economy," Working Papers 2011-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Martin Altemeyer-Bartscher & Anil Markandya & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2011. "The Private Provision of International Impure Public Goods: the Case of Climate Policy," Working Papers 2011-09, BC3.
- Massimiliano Corradini & Valeria Costantini & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2015. "Interacting innovation investments and environmental performances: a dynamic impure public good model," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(1), pages 109-129, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:77:y:2010:i:308:p:775-784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.