Non-cooperative Behavior and Efficient Provision of Public Goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochimsen, Beate, 2019. "Christmas lights in Berlin: New empirical evidence for the private provision of a public good," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 19-04, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David E. Wildasin, 2009.
"Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1206-1217, September.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David Wildasin, 2007. "Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking," Working Papers 2007-06, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Hikaru Ogawa & David E. Wildasin, 2007. "Think Locally, Act Locally: Spillovers, Spillbacks, and Efficient Decentralized Policymaking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2142, CESifo.
- Myrna Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2003.
"Hotelling Tax Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Wooders, Myrna & Zissimos, Ben, 2003. "Hotelling Tax Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 668, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wooders, Myrna & Zissimos, Ben, 2003. "Hotelling Tax Competition," Economic Research Papers 269481, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Martin Altemeyer‐Bartscher & Dirk T. G. Rübbelke & Eytan Sheshinski, 2010. "Environmental Protection and the Private Provision of International Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 775-784, October.
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Public good differentiation and the intensity of tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1105-1121, June.
- Ben Zissimos & Myrna Wooders, 2003. "Public Good Differentiation and the Intensity of Tax Competition," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0710, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2005.
"Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentation,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
737, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ben Zissimos & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentiation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0601, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2005. "Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentiation," Economic Research Papers 269630, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Amedeo Fossati & Marcello Montefiori, 2011. "Adverse Selection in Elderly Care," DEP - series of economic working papers 7/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2006. "Tax competition, spillovers, and subsidies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 849-858, December.
- Akai, Nobuo & Sato, Motohiro, 2011. "A simple dynamic decentralized leadership model with private savings and local borrowing regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 15-24, July.
- OGURO Kazumasa & ISHIDA Ryo & YASUOKA Masaya, 2020. "Data Sharing and Revenue Distribution Rule," Discussion papers 20015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Naoto Aoyama & Emilson C. D. Silva, 2010. "Equitable and Efficient Federal Structures with Decentralized Leadership, Spillovers, and Attachment of Heterogeneous Labor," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(2), pages 323-343, April.
- Tong Yang, 2020. "Effect of agency costs on the optimal matching grant rate in a model of tax competition with benefit spillovers," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-6, December.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2000. "Pure public goods and income redistribution in a federation with decentralized leadership and imperfect labor mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 265-284, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:44:y:1989:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.