Tax competition, spillovers, and subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- David E. Wildasin, 2005. "Fiscal Competition," Working Papers 2005-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- DePeter James A. & Myers Gordon M., 1994. "Strategic Capital Tax Competition: A Pecuniary Externality and a Corrective Device," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 66-78, July.
- Figuieres, Charles & Hindriks, Jean, 2002.
"Matching grants and Ricardian equivalence,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 177-191, July.
- Charles Figuieres & Jean Hindriks, 2001. "Matching Grants and Ricardian Equivalence," Working Papers 440, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Charles Figuieres & Jean Hendriks, 2001. "Matching Grants and Ricardian Equivalence," Working Papers 440, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- FIGUIÃˆRES , Charles & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2002. "Matching grants and Ricardian equivalence," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1559, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2001. "Matching grants and Ricardian equivalence," CORE Discussion Papers 2001048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle.
- Boadway, Robin & Pestieau, Pierre & Wildasin, David E, 1989. "Non-cooperative Behavior and Efficient Provision of Public Goods," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(1), pages 1-7.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1989. "Some Rudimentary Duopolity Theorem," Working Papers 9, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1999. "Inter-regional insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-37, April.
- Hoyt, William H., 1991. "Property taxation, Nash equilibrium, and market power," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 123-131, July.
- Nobuo Akai & Toshihiro Ihori, 2002. "Central government subsidies to local public goods," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 227-239, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hintermann, Beat & Armbruster, Stephanie, 2019. "Decentralization with porous borders: Public production in a federation with tax competition and spillovers," Working papers 2019/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Keisuke Kawachi & Hikaru Ogawa, 2006. "Further Analysis on Public-Good Provision in a Repeated-Game Setting," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(3), pages 339-352, September.
More about this item
KeywordsH4; H7; R5;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:4:p:849-858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .